This video is based on the DCAU version of Wonder Woman. The first 20 or so minutes recaps Wonder Woman's history in the DCAU including comics and books and the recent animated film with Jessica Cruz. You must fast forward to the 21:40 mark of the video if you only want to see their 26-episodes 2-seasons arc for Wonder Woman: The Animated Series. The first 20 minutes is helpful if you aren't familiar with Diana's DCAU history as the seasons are based on it, but it is not required. Personally, I was really skeptical after the recap, but I actually really like the arc they created:

Trigger Warning: Ares, Circe, and Maxwell Lord are the three big bads of the arc. I assumed some people would need to be warned based on that last name. LOL

Wonder Woman is made from clay in this version, so I'm certain a lot of people would like that.

Nemesis, Agent Faraday, and Argus seem to be her supporting cast. Etta does join in some episodes but is not featured as heavily. (Steve Trevor is a WWII vet in this version as explained in the recap)

Nubia, Artemis, Cassie (who is the daughter of Ares in this version), Donna (created by Circe in this version), and Yara all show up.

The main recurring villains besides the big bads are: Giganta - who is the leader of Villainy Inc in this version, Dr. Psycho, and Cheetah. Other Wondy villains show up, too, like Angle Man, Blue Snowman, Veronica Cale, and Crimson Centipede.

The Sacrifice Storyline is a major part of the arc - although they do make some major changes.

WonderBat shippers get a lot of material.

The final episode ends with an Amazons vs. Ares and Mongul battle on Warworld.

Overall, I actually really liked the episodes. Based on the recap, I expected something much more mythology-focused, but the imagined show is about 80% heroics with about 20% mythology and a 2-seasons arc that actually seemed exciting with enough comic inspirations to satisfy the hardcore yet new medium interpretations to keep it interesting and fresh.

What do you think of the imagined show and its changes? Is this a Wonder Woman series you would watch? I would!