Extraordinary Member

Default Invincible vs Naruto

It's Superhero vs Ninja as Mark Grayson takes on Naruto Uzumaki.

There will also be a Bonus scenario where they sit and talk

Now I’ve never read or seen any Naruto, but I’ve never heard anyone put him in the Class 100, significant fraction of lightspeed category.

This feels problematically squashy.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

If Mark can touch him then Naruto is in for a bad time.

However, Naruto is massively multimach himself, so I don't think Mark can blitz him over 100 feet, has options tailor-made for evasion and escape and he has a pretty exceptional level of fire power.

Like, we know city busting does like "I'm dazed" level damage to Mark but Naruto is on the scale of "bust multiple mountains with a pretty off the cuff kind of attack" which should have a bit more impact on his opponent.

Advantage Mark but this is somewhat competitive.

Ultimate Member

How strong is current Naruto? I mean with the Nine tailed fox inside him (because I think it's dead now)

I've actually lost track because last i saw of him in Boruto, he and Sasuke were punked out badly.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    How strong is current Naruto? I mean with the Nine tailed fox inside him (because I think it's dead now)

I've actually lost track because last i saw of him in Boruto, he and Sasuke were punked out badly.
    We haven't seen Naruto fight since Kurama died so we don't know his exact abilities and limitations yet.

But yeah, Naruto and Sasuke have both been heavily nerfed so that it makes slightly more sense that their kids can jump in save the day on a regular basis.

Oh yeah. I forgot that happened, my assessment was made as of Naruto's general peaks from his original series in case was not obvious.

Extraordinary Member

Let's just ignore Boruto for the sake of this thread and Stick to the original series and Last

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    If Mark can touch him then Naruto is in for a bad time.

However, Naruto is massively multimach himself, so I don't think Mark can blitz him over 100 feet, has options tailor-made for evasion and escape and he has a pretty exceptional level of fire power.

Like, we know city busting does like "I'm dazed" level damage to Mark but Naruto is on the scale of "bust multiple mountains with a pretty off the cuff kind of attack" which should have a bit more impact on his opponent.

Advantage Mark but this is somewhat competitive.
    Mark has busted up mountain ranges in his rematch with Conquest. How does that compare?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Mark has busted up mountain ranges in his rematch with Conquest. How does that compare?
    Naruto's biggest feats of destruction in a single shot do as much if not more damage than the whole Conquest/Mark fight.

Like I cannot stress how much raw firepower he has at disposal.

At one point, no less than five bijuu (each of whom can bust mountains with their attacks) combine their powers into one super attack and shoot it at Naruto. He then pretty easily completely matches that attack and deflects it easily.

He is very formidable in terms of blowing **** up.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Does he have genjutsu or any of those other hax people mention from the series?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Does he have genjutsu or any of those other hax people mention from the series?
    None of it actually.

Compared to some of the weirder fighters in the series, Naruto is pretty straight forward and stupidly powerful really. There's a reason he needed to be nerfed in Boruto.

Other notable things to keep in mind, Naruto has tanked an attack that sliced the moon in half and Kurama can take control of a Naruto clone and manifest (in chakra form) to fight independently alongside Naruto.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    None of it actually.

Compared to some of the weirder fighters in the series, Naruto is pretty straight forward and stupidly powerful really. There's a reason he needed to be nerfed in Boruto.

Other notable things to keep in mind, Naruto has tanked an attack that sliced the moon in half and Kurama can take control of a Naruto clone and manifest (in chakra form) to fight independently alongside Naruto.
    Technically he has Access to Genjutsu vs summoning

Ah, I remember seeing rumbles with conquest way back.

Gonna be fun to see that character on screen
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie