View Poll Results: Favorite Marvel Tv show

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agents of shield

    7 14.89%
  • Daredevil

    15 31.91%
  • Jessica Jones

    0 0%
  • Iron Fist

    0 0%
  • Luke Cake

    1 2.13%
  • The incredible hulk

    5 10.64%
  • Legion

    4 8.51%
  • The Gifted

    1 2.13%
  • Falcon and winter soldier

    3 6.38%
  • Wandavision

    11 23.40%
  • Agent Carter

    0 0%
  • Runaways

    0 0%
  • Cloak and Dagger

    0 0%
  • Punisher

    0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 71
  1. #31
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,992

    Default

    Here's my top 9:

    1.) Daredevil

    2.) Jessica Jones

    3.) WandaVision

    4.) Agents of Shield

    5.) Falcon and Winter Soldier

    6.) Cloak and Dagger

    7.) Punisher

    8.) Luke Cage

    9.) The Incredible Hulk

    I'm kinda surprised at where I placed Luke Cage, tbh. He's one of my favorite MCU characters (def more than The Punisher whose show I placed higher), but I tried to order them in terms of most consistent. As much as the first half of Luke Cage's first season blows most of the rest of the lists story arcs our of the water, it was just all kind of downhill from there. Not necessarily bad, mind you. It just couldn't compare to season 1's first half.

    Although it never got the kind of attn most of these other shows got, I really liked Cloak & Dagger. It may not've been the flashiest due to it's budget, but I really liked the fact that the two really came off like kids as opposed to just acting like smart alecky 20 somethings. And I thought the story was pretty solid throughout as well.

    I was also kind of surprised at how high I placed Agents of SHIELD. That show pretty much solely got by for me on the likability of it's cast. Regardless of whatever Whedon's status in Hollywood is now, that man knows how to cast a show.
    "Overturn everything! Can't he just write an executive order that says: 'Everything Trump did is now overturned. F**k that guy.' signed, Joe Biden."

  2. #32
    the devil's reject choptop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    4,390

    Default

    I didn't think WandaVision would get so many votes I haven't seen it yet plus is the only one my Job doesn't pay for at least not yet.

  3. #33
    New and Improved hulahulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Hmmmm.

    Daredevil
    Wandavision
    AOS
    Punisher
    JJ
    Falcon & Winter Soldier
    Agent Carter

    All others pale in comparison. I think it is tough to compare 70's Hulk & Spidey to today's shows, even when ranking favorites vs best.

    Highly eager for Loki. Looking forward to the other Disney+ shows but not expecting too much.

    AOS finished really strong. I hope more comic fans latch on to it. The Ghost Rider/Aida battles & storylines were better than that of many comic movies
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

  4. #34
    New and Improved hulahulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    And, for Wandavision:


    It started out kinda hokey with its salute to retro TV but its subplots and eventual reveals made it incredible viewing. It's importance to the new MCU phase gives it added weight. I'm feeling the Loki show will build on this trend.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

  5. #35
    Extraordinary Member j9ac9k's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I didn't think WandaVision would get so many votes I haven't seen it yet plus is the only one my Job doesn't pay for at least not yet.
    What an odd thing to say. If you haven't seen it, why are you surprised? Not like people have been hating on it. It was really well-received.

    Daredevil got my top vote because a lot of the other series had real low-points (sometimes an entire season) that hurt it. Each season of Daredevil was awesome. Would it have been true if it had 7 seasons? We'll never know, but that doesn't change its batting avg.

  6. #36

    Default

    Of the Netflix shows-
    Daredevil
    JJ
    Punisher
    Luke Cage
    Defenders
    Iron Fist.

    On ABC- Agent Carter
    Agents of Shield
    Inhumans.

    I'm more character driven than plot driven so that's why Agents of Shield is closer to the bottom. Coulson isn't enough of a draw for me. I mostly watched that show for the Inhumans or Ghost Rider. Which is odd because I couldn't finish the actual Inhumans show.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 04-14-2021 at 08:33 PM.

  7. #37
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    Here's my top 9:

    1.) Daredevil

    2.) Jessica Jones

    3.) WandaVision

    4.) Agents of Shield

    5.) Falcon and Winter Soldier

    6.) Cloak and Dagger

    7.) Punisher

    8.) Luke Cage

    9.) The Incredible Hulk

    I'm kinda surprised at where I placed Luke Cage, tbh. He's one of my favorite MCU characters (def more than The Punisher whose show I placed higher), but I tried to order them in terms of most consistent. As much as the first half of Luke Cage's first season blows most of the rest of the lists story arcs our of the water, it was just all kind of downhill from there. Not necessarily bad, mind you. It just couldn't compare to season 1's first half.

    Although it never got the kind of attn most of these other shows got, I really liked Cloak & Dagger. It may not've been the flashiest due to it's budget, but I really liked the fact that the two really came off like kids as opposed to just acting like smart alecky 20 somethings. And I thought the story was pretty solid throughout as well.

    I was also kind of surprised at how high I placed Agents of SHIELD. That show pretty much solely got by for me on the likability of it's cast. Regardless of whatever Whedon's status in Hollywood is now, that man knows how to cast a show.
    I have heard good things about cloak and dagger I watched he first 3 episodes and liked it. I will have to finish it.

  8. #38
    the devil's reject choptop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    4,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    What an odd thing to say. If you haven't seen it, why are you surprised? Not like people have been hating on it. It was really well-received.

    Daredevil got my top vote because a lot of the other series had real low-points (sometimes an entire season) that hurt it. Each season of Daredevil was awesome. Would it have been true if it had 7 seasons? We'll never know, but that doesn't change its batting avg.
    I was just surprised it got so many votes...? Just going off the trailers I would guess Falcon & Winter Soldier would be in it's place.

  9. #39
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inisideguy View Post
    I have heard good things about cloak and dagger I watched he first 3 episodes and liked it. I will have to finish it.
    I loved the first season of Cloak and Dagger. Fantastic stuff. But the second left me cold.

  10. #40
    【Cool And Good】 The Gold Stream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    248

    Default

    i predict it will be loki

  11. #41
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Stream View Post
    i predict it will be loki

    It could very well be. Maybe I can add that to the poll when it comes out.

  12. #42
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I was just surprised it got so many votes...? Just going off the trailers I would guess Falcon & Winter Soldier would be in it's place.
    I would not put Wandavision near the top. But I can see why its polling so well. First it is brand new. 2nd it has a very original concept which some people gravitate to.

  13. #43
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,508

    Default

    1) Luke Cage
    2) Agent Carter
    3) WandaVision
    4) Daredevil
    5) Falcon and the Winter Soldier
    6) Iron Fist
    7) Runaways
    8) Cloak & Dagger
    9) Punisher
    10) Jessica Jones

  14. #44
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inisideguy View Post
    Have you had the chance to watch it? Because I didn't watch it on its original run. But have watched it on Netflix and really enjoy it.
    I watched the first two seasons. Then some episodes with the Ghost Rider in it and it left me cold. It never appealed to me in any way. Cant tell you exactly why...

  15. #45
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    I watched the first two seasons. Then some episodes with the Ghost Rider in it and it left me cold. It never appealed to me in any way. Cant tell you exactly why...
    No problem, different strokes for different folks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •