Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

1. AOS
    2. Daredevil
    3. The Gifted
    4. Wandavision
    5.Agent Carter/Runaways

Niffleheim

OK then favorite to me is something I have watched more than once and that would make AoS on top of my list followed by Daredevil and i'm guessing Falcon and Winter Soldier will fill out the third position -- but i'm guessing not for long since the Thor franchise is my favorite and I can see myself re-watching Loki multiple times.

To be honest the Netflix shows by the end of this year will be off my top 3 or 5

Astonishing Member

For me I voted Agents of Shield. Easily the most consistently entertaining marvel show. I am loving however the respect for the original Incredible Hulk show here

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    OK then favorite to me is something I have watched more than once and that would make AoS on top of my list followed by Daredevil and i'm guessing Falcon and Winter Soldier will fill out the third position -- but i'm guessing not for long since the Thor franchise is my favorite and I can see myself re-watching Loki multiple times.

To be honest the Netflix shows by the end of this year will be off my top 3 or 5

I have mixed feelings about the Netflix shows. Some of the best acting. The girl who plays Jessica Jones is just amazing. But these shows dragged. They always set you up to watch the next one no doubt but man sometimes you felt like you were swimming against a plot tide. I respect what they were trying to do. Some of the cinematography and stuff is really cool. I am just bi-polar with these shows. I am happy they tried to do something different and will always respect that.

Astonishing Member

I wonder about the popularity of Agents of Shield here...

Whats so good about it?

Daredevil and Luke Cage. Wish they had Bullseye wear the damn costume in it's final season.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    I wonder about the popularity of Agents of Shield here...

Whats so good about it?

Have you had the chance to watch it? Because I didn't watch it on its original run. But have watched it on Netflix and really enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by inisideguy View Post
    Well I thought about it maybe I should have put that there. I just didn't think anyone would really vote for it. But ya know what they say about assuming
    Probably not but I thought it was a okay show.

Astonishing Member

I have to say this is a really interesting poll. Lots of different opinions.

Mighty Member

Daredevil, hands down. I continue to dream the dream that Charlie Cox and Vincent D'onofrio will get pulled into the larger MCU, but I won't believe it until I see it with my own eyes. Agents of SHIELD second, and so far Falcon and Winter Soldier third. WandaVision was also excellent, and rounds out my top 4.

The rest of the Netflix stuff bounced all over the place quality wise, from excellent (the first half of Luke Cage S1), to terrible (Iron Fist S1) and everywhere in between. Punisher was probably the most consistent of the bunch, but I can't get into the character at all.

Astonishing Member

I wouldn't put it as my first choice but I think Agent Carter was a really neat show. No surprise it didn't last long, given the time period but Marvel really tried something different with this one.

I see there is no Defenders on the list, not a glaring omision likely a double dip anyway.

It's Daredevil by a wide margin for me. Took a while but I even enjoyed being annoyed by True Blood Karen Page. Foggy was dope, Dex, D'Nofrio (sp), there were 5 or 6 other great things before we get to hallway fights for me.

Shoutout to Simmone Missick who was hotter than any Misty Knight I ever saw in the comic, that 1st season of Luke Cage is prolly my runner-up. Speaking of source material, The Punisher (admittedly I haven't even finished either season) was so much more fleshed out than 2D Castle ever was, brutal show but that's up there to. So this isn't a total Netflix slurp job, Falcon and Winter Soldier is moving up the charts for me big, it's going to be in the top 3.

And you never forget your first- The Incredible Hulk is still in my top 4 or 5. That first season was fantastic, the two part Prometheus was fantastic, when he ran into that other dude that could 'Hulk' too lol was great. The one where he was in mid-change from the meteor, loved it. Yes Jack McGee got annoying. Sure there were the times when David found himself working for a rodeo, or a taxi service, or a boxing gym, not sure what Gamma research can be done in those settings but for a show that didn't want any Supervillians it entertained more often than not. Even when the story or the 30 something year old babe as the love interest, didn't fully grab you just waited for 20 past and 10 til the hour to get to your got 2 transformations an episode.

I kind of liked parts of Agent Carter too. Never was an AOS fan though, Clark Gregg's vibe upsets me.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    I see there is no Defenders on the list, not a glaring omision likely a double dip anyway.

It's Daredevil by a wide margin for me. Took a while but I even enjoyed being annoyed by True Blood Karen Page. Foggy was dope, Dex, D'Nofrio (sp), there were 5 or 6 other great things before we get to hallway fights for me.

Shoutout to Simmone Missick who was hotter than any Misty Knight I ever saw in the comic, that 1st season of Luke Cage is prolly my runner-up. Speaking of source material, The Punisher (admittedly I haven't even finished either season) was so much more fleshed out than 2D Castle ever was, brutal show but that's up there to. So this isn't a total Netflix slurp job, Falcon and Winter Soldier is moving up the charts for me big, it's going to be in the top 3.

And you never forget your first- The Incredible Hulk is still in my top 4 or 5. That first season was fantastic, the two part Prometheus was fantastic, when he ran into that other dude that could 'Hulk' too lol was great. The one where he was in mid-change from the meteor, loved it. Yes Jack McGee got annoying. Sure there were the times when David found himself working for a rodeo, or a taxi service, or a boxing gym, not sure what Gamma research can be done in those settings but for a show that didn't want any Supervillians it entertained more often than not. Even when the story or the 30 something year old babe as the love interest, didn't fully grab you just waited for 20 past and 10 til the hour to get to your got 2 transformations an episode.

I kind of liked parts of Agent Carter too. Never was an AOS fan though, Clark Gregg's vibe upsets me.
    Yea I didn't put Defenders on the list because I felt it was redundant. Maybe I should have.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

1) WandaVision
    2) The Incredible Hulk
    3) Daredevil
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

My top 5 would be (excluding animated series as X-Men '92 would make the top 5)

Wandavision
    Agent Carter
    Falcon and the Winter Soldier
    Daredevil
    (and not listed) Amazing Spider-Man with Nick Hammond)

I still haven't gotten around to the later Netfix shows (only watched DD and JJ) and haven't seen things like Runaways of Cloak & Dagger, so my choices are based on what I have seen)
    -M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato