Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

The bashing is for someone's actions and opinions, it's just stereotyped as an appearance.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

It's bizarre that people's odd fashion choices often coincide with their political views. Neckbeards can only be created for that purpose as they can't possibly be to make yourself look good.

Ultimate Member

LOLOLOL...the neckbeard thing is very funny because most of the guys being called neckbeards don't actually possess neckbeards.

It's more like an indicator that's tied to a far more conservative part of the country where people are believed to look unkempt.

It's not really a literal descriptor of anyone. More like a description of their philosophy.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    LOLOLOL...the neckbeard thing is very funny because most of the guys being called neckbeards don't actually possess neckbeards.

It's more like an indicator that's tied to a far more conservative part of the country where people are believed to look unkempt.

It's not really a literal descriptor of anyone. More like a description of their philosophy.
    Excellent. Thank you, that makes more sense.

Ultimate Member

News at 11.

A person's skill and intelligence are no indication of their ability to write a decent comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Although as someone else has pointed out, we all already know that Coates comic book work isn't good.

I totally loathe his BP work and I'm not up to date on his Captain America.

We all know that his books haven't been selling because frankly, his work seems to better suited to prose than superhero comics.
    Lol, exactly. Most of us don't need someone who playfully dances with White supremacist ideals to tell us Coates writing been trash, and this comes from a person that likes his nonfiction writing.