So Ben Affleck is definitely going to be in The Flash, but lately the rumor mill has been abuzz that Michael Keaton may not be fully on board yet, and that WB is reportedly approaching Christian Bale to replace him in the project.

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainm...se-Dark-Knight

Now, I'd watch the hell out of Christian Bale in anything, and if he returns as Batman after a decade I'll be thrilled. But I admit I have mixed feelings about seeing Bale return as Batman, mainly because he got what most versions of Batman don't. An ending.

The Nolanverse trilogy is near perfect and I'm not sure how I feel about seeing that version of Batman being resurrected. Especially in what's sure to be a very comic-booky sci-fi film about time-travel and the Multiverse.

On the other hand, Michael Keaton's Batman never got an ending, and his version of the character is one it'd be really intriguing to see after three decades. And while Burton had his own unique imprint on Batman's world, I still feel that Keaton's Bruce is a better fit for a more comic-booky universe than Bale's would be.

So I'd personally prefer to see Keaton over Bale, but if Keaton doesn't return, I guess I'd be open to seeing Bale - though I'd be a tad more skeptical about how they'd pull it off.

What do you'll think?