Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    That's all for this thread.

Feel free to discuss amendments to additions and the old list, but no more new ones, please.
    Ah darn I just watched Hellboy so I could add the other characters, before the closure.

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    Ah darn I just watched Hellboy so I could add the other characters, before the closure.
    I think I was fairly clear about when it would close, to be fair... but go for it. Last one.

I think I was fairly clear about when it would close, to be fair... but go for it. Last one.
    Thanks!

Abe Sapien (Hellboy) 1
    Alice Monagham (Hellboy 2019) 2
    Ben Daimio (Hellboy 2019) 3
    Johann Krauss (Hellboy) 5
    Liz Sherman (Hellboy) 5
    Megaguirus (Godzilla) 9
    Nimue the Blood Queen (Hellboy 2019) 8

They are added.

That's it - and it's not as though we're short of characters or items, so we certainly don't need more added. Want to get this started sooner rather than later, so a brief discussion about existing values before I get the signup thread posted.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

That's everything added.

As I said, discussions can now be had about values. But if you've added someone, you need to clarify who they are and what their powers are. Make that clear. If you don't know, please don't add them.
    Do you mean everyone should do this for everyone they added? Or just if there's some discussion about them and their power-levels?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Do you mean everyone should do this for everyone they added? Or just if there's some discussion about them and their power-levels?
    Just the latter. If you're sure about values and nobody speaks up, I have to trust you, as I have no idea who some of these additions are, nor the inclination to find out just because they're now on the list and may or may not get drafted.

Ok I have two characters I'd like to discuss.

I have the animorphs all listed as 2s. They can morph into anything they touch. On their own they are pretty unimpressive, turning into zoo animals, but they the potential to do more.

The other one is the Community characters. They are all armed with paintball guns that send those shot to a different time line.

I have the animorphs all listed as 2s. They can morph into anything they touch. On their own they are pretty unimpressive, turning into zoo animals, but they the potential to do more.
    The thing is they don't start with prep, so anyone on their team they want to morph to needs time at the beginning to absorb their form.

The other one is the Community characters. They are all armed with paintball guns that send those shot to a different time line.
    Wait, WHAT? Under traditional rules, that's an automatic ring out right?

It's the same answer as everything else. His standard power levels are what matter here. This is how it works with every single character. Whatever that is - and it's you who needs to know that - that's the level he would be.
    7 it is then.

Am I allowed to suggest minor name changes?

When I first put him in, Phone Guy (Random Encounters) didn't have an official name. His name is actually "Afton".

I don't know anything about Animorphs or Community, so I'll need to rely on the input of others for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    7 it is then.
    Added as a 7.

Am I allowed to suggest minor name changes?

When I first put him in, Phone Guy (Random Encounters) didn't have an official name. His name is actually "Afton".
    Changed.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

The thing is they don't start with prep, so anyone on their team they want to morph to needs time at the beginning to absorb their form.

Wait, WHAT? Under traditional rules, that's an automatic ring out right?
    How fast does it take an Animorph to absorb and change into someone/something they touch? If it's 2-3 seconds then they probably need a bump in price. If it's like 10+ seconds then they can stay as is imo.

Next how fast are the Community characters. If they have normal human speed then they are ok, but if they are bullet timers or more than they need a boost. A sword in Quicksilver's hands is more dangerous then a Teleporting paintball gun in a normal human imo, so it's less about their weapons and more about how they can use them at base.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    How fast does it take an Animorph to absorb and change into someone/something they touch? If it's 2-3 seconds then they probably need a bump in price. If it's like 10+ seconds then they can stay as is imo.

Next how fast are the Community characters. If they have normal human speed then they are ok, but if they are bullet timers or more than they need a boost. A sword in Quicksilver's hands is more dangerous then a Teleporting paintball gun in a normal human imo, so it's less about their weapons and more about how they can use them at base.
    I went and rewatches some clips and the animorphs were acquiring and morphing into animals in under ten seconds, closer to 5 in some cases. Even adding in the couple seconds it would take for then to tag their target.

The Community characters are average humans. I've also added the paintball gun to the items store as well.

I don't think Jack Kline (Supernatural) should be included. He's multiversal level. I'd argue he's the most powerful live-action character of all-time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomzilla View Post
    I don't think Jack Kline (Supernatural) should be included. He's multiversal level. I'd argue he's the most powerful live-action character of all-time.
    That description alone ensures he’s been removed.

No characters of that nature, please.