Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    Apocalypse upgrade (Magneto level) (X-men) 10
    Let's be honest, I think we all know where this one's going: A telepath gets it and the strategy is "telepath in question easily controls every single non-robot/vulnerable character on the other team, making them attack the only ones who are unaffected - such as robots. Match over."

If it really is "100 fold" (I wouldn't know where to start with an actual measurement), I think it's way too much.

Maybe a compromise can be reached, but I'm unsure...

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    Let's be honest, I think we all know where this one's going: A telepath gets it and the strategy is "telepath in question easily controls every single non-robot/vulnerable character on the other team, making them attack the only ones who are unaffected - such as robots. Match over."

If it really is "100 fold" (I wouldn't know where to start with an actual measurement), I think it's way too much.

Maybe a compromise can be reached, but I'm unsure...
    Yeah that's what I'm worried about too. 100 fold is an estimation but given Magneto's jump from moving one building to moving metal all around the world, I'd say its not an extreme one. A high level telepath with an upgrade of the same magnitude should be able to best every one in the league, unless some has evidence to the contrary. Even Quicksilver seems scary with this level of power up.

We should probably ban it.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

I think a Hundred fold power boost is a bit much, seeing as he did all of Jack squat to Apocalypse when they all attacked him in the final fight as Quicksilver did more damage to Apocalypse then Magneto did.

He boosted Charles when he took him over when using Cerebro and it didn't add much to his powers as he could already take over dozens of minds, but it extended his reach(though Cerebro Charles had already showed that Global reach was possible).

We can keep the lower upgrades if you want and either Max out the high end boost at 2x(lower than other boosts already in store) and make it a 9 or take it out completely. It was a hard power to gauge going in so I'm okay with either decision.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Am I allowed to suggest minor name changes?

When I first put him in, Phone Guy (Random Encounters) didn't have an official name. His name is actually "Afton". So "Phone Guy's Chainsaw" would more accurately be "Afton's Chainsaw".
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Am I allowed to suggest minor name changes?

When I first put him in, Phone Guy (Random Encounters) didn't have an official name. His name is actually "Afton". So "Phone Guy's Chainsaw" would more accurately be "Afton's Chainsaw".
    Changed it.

Extraordinary Member

Wait, is that a FNAF thing? That's not live action

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Wait, is that a FNAF thing? That's not live action
    Why not?? Random Encounters made (live action) musicals about FNAF.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Why not?? Random Encounters made (live action) musicals about FNAF.
    Fair enough, didn't know about those

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Fair enough, didn't know about those
    That's why they were (Random Encounters) characters and not (Five Nights at Freddys) characters.

Okay, regarding the Apocalypse upgrades, I'm going to have to come to a decision, or I doubt we ever will.

I'm not going to include them in the league. Here is the reasoning:

- It's impossible to measure exactly how much each upgrade will improve any given character, given the variations and inconsistencies.
    - Regardless of the above, the most potent upgrade is definitely too much overkill.
    - Each upgrade being given to a specific mutant means it doesn't really make sense to give them to others (for example, the "Angel upgrade" augmented wings that already existed. It doesn't make sense to give them to someone without any wings).

As an attempt to appease these items being removed, I will add "Mutant Growth Hormone (Logan) 4." This serum increases aggression and certainly doesn't exponentially improve mutant abilities to the point of being overpowered.

For league purposes, given that the effects are only temporary, let's assume a fresh dose is given before each match.
    Last edited by KJS; 04-20-2021 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Typo

Ok, I have no problems with that and forgot about the MGH from the Wolverine movie.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Cheetahs Wish

For clarification is this her first wish that gave her Diana's power or her second wish that turned her into Catwoman?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    Cheetahs Wish

For clarification is this her first wish that gave her Diana's power or her second wish that turned her into Catwoman?
    I was thinking the first wish, although I suppose we should clarify and have two separate wishes.

I was thinking the first wish, although I suppose we should clarify and have two separate wishes.
    That would be best imo.

Also did anybody else in that movie get 2 wishes? That would have been very helpful for some of those poor fools

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    That would be best imo.
    What values are we suggesting for the two wishes? (I'll probably rename them "Barbara Minerva's First Wish" and "Barbara Minerva's Second Wish", incidentally)