Default Black Panther vs Jerry Dandrige

Movie Black Panther without the herb, but armed with a spear, versus Jerry Dandrige from "Fright Night"

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Movie Black Panther without the herb, but armed with a spear, versus Jerry Dandrige from "Fright Night"
    wow, this is super random. I presume this takes place at midnight, not just before dawn? Also, presumably without the costume (and all the tech?). Hmm..

I'd say that T'Challa is agile enough to dodge most of the blows from Jerry. If Jerry turns into his bat creature he could score some hits, but T'Challa would score some hits as well. Crosses won't work since T'Challa worships Bast-- and I suspect T'Challa would know not to try.. But if he had a Bast pendant? He could get a slight reprieve from an up-close attack from Jerry.

If the fight started off at Jerry's house, I'm sure T'Challa could break out of a glass window if needed, even one high up.

No costume. Basically he's dressed as he was in his duel with Killmonger. Fight is in the arena.

No costume. Basically he's dressed as he was in his duel with Killmonger. Fight is in the arena.
    I mean he got bodied by Killmonger, and Jerry is superhuman isn't he?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Yes, but Killmonger was also armed, and used to fighting physical equals.

Yes, but Killmonger was also armed, and used to fighting physical equals.
    And you put a guy who isn't, against a super-powered vampire.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Which Jerry? Orginal or Ferell?

Original Dandrige