Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Anything specific that gave you that idea?
    She dresses pretty androgynously, goes by a unisex nickname, and describes feeling "different", but can't seem to define what that means for her yet. I could be totally off the mark, but it's just a hunch.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Maybe, but she goes by Cyclops-Lass which would be odd if she didn't identify as a woman

Maybe, but she goes by Cyclops-Lass which would be odd if she didn't identify as a woman
    True! She could also be in the process of figuring out that aspect of her identity (especially since people have been pointing out how dumb the name Cyclops-Lass is). Again, mostly speculation but I think it'd make a poignant plot point.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Well I'd argue all the names are dumb

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    She dresses pretty androgynously, goes by a unisex nickname, and describes feeling "different", but can't seem to define what that means for her yet. I could be totally off the mark, but it's just a hunch.
    She seems like a prime candidate for that kind reveal. Though perhaps it is a red hering and she is rather meant as "body positivity" figure for woman who don't quite fit into the classic female traits physicaly or mentaly but still identify as such.

So while we are focused on her, it's suddently the nightcrawler one who isn't actualy male, perhaps.

Well I'd argue all the names are dumb
    And judging by the two issues so far they are meant to be dumb to the readers, to reflect them being immature fanboy/girls of the X-men and mutant culture.

So similar to wish fullfillment self insert fan fiction that are so notorious on the internet.