Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    This issue kinda unintentionally raised an interesting question with Krakoa. So they basically showed up in the middle of a group of mutants committing a crime and wrecking the place and basically acted as an extract via the one-time use gate. So while we know that they offer the offender amnesty, do they just shrug their shoulders and leave the place wrecked after incidents like this thinking of it as not their problem despite a mutant having been the cause or do they have money allocated in their budget to pay for such damages?
    Yeah that’s kinda wild. When they did it for Sabertooth they knew damn well they were gonna throw him in the pit, but it looks like these girls just got a free-ticket out of jail.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    I remember when Toad and Husk were a thing. Better than Husk and Angel that's for sure.
    Amen to that!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Yeah that’s kinda wild. When they did it for Sabertooth they knew damn well they were gonna throw him in the pit, but it looks like these girls just got a free-ticket out of jail.
    Sabretooth was a Krakoan citizen and beholden to its laws. He was also actng on a mission under Xavier. This girls werent citizens so I dont think they can just arrest them and throw them in the pit. I mean they could but that also would bring into question another set of issues

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Storm still assuming these kids are mutants even though Cerebro cant detect them. Um okay....

Who was the blonde at the end? Husk?
    That’s what I’m thinking. Toad and Husk reunion. Husk gave him a compliment!

I remember when Toad and Husk were a thing. Better than Husk and Angel that's for sure.
    So glad they are on talking terms. Remember she was going to give him a chance after returning to her old self before he went off as a villain again.
    Last edited by Slicknickshady; 04-14-2021 at 03:13 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    That would be quite original and revolutionary. I don't think that's been done before and it would certainly be breaking new ground!
    Didn't the Genoshans had technology which could both identify the potential in humans to develop an X-gene and artifical trigger it. Which is the reason they had such a massive population of mutants to enslave?

Wonder what ever happend to that tech (or why the X-men just use something based on it to quickly scan these kids for being mutants or not)?

Paige and Toad.

Last edited by Slicknickshady; 04-14-2021 at 03:30 PM.

Fantastic Member

The pros was Hells Belles. That's about it. The art is not good. Storm did not look very flattering/

The kid characters are the worst part of their own book. They just feel forced. Cyclops-lass and Marvel Guy are straight up terrible names too.

Still a awful couple

Its just weird highs and lows with really bad art and logical problems throughout. We were told a whole lot about Gabriel but I still feel like I don't really know anything about him. He wants to help people. OK. So do almost every other superhero. And why antagonize the Helle's Belles? Not exactly stand do good type of thing. Lots of weird art problems, including stuff like word balloons aimed at wrong people.

So are mutants just immune to all crime everywhere forever now? The amnesty in exchange for citizenship is one thing, but if mutants didn't go to Krakoa initially, can they just keep doing crime until the consequences catch up, then use it as a get-out-of-jail free card?

Dragging out the mystery of these kids is a huge mistake. It requires everyone to act like idiots like Storm this issue, while keeping us from finding out anything about the kids that could get us invested in them. This plot could have easily swapped them out for any other group of young mutants so far.

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    Its just weird highs and lows with really bad art and logical problems throughout. We were told a whole lot about Gabriel but I still feel like I don't really know anything about him. He wants to help people. OK. So do almost every other superhero. And why antagonize the Helle's Belles? Not exactly stand do good type of thing. Lots of weird art problems, including stuff like word balloons aimed at wrong people.

So are mutants just immune to all crime everywhere forever now? The amnesty in exchange for citizenship is one thing, but if mutants didn't go to Krakoa initially, can they just keep doing crime until the consequences catch up, then use it as a get-out-of-jail free card?

Dragging out the mystery of these kids is a huge mistake. It requires everyone to act like idiots like Storm this issue, while keeping us from finding out anything about the kids that could get us invested in them. This plot could have easily swapped them out for any other group of young mutants so far.
    I relaly wonder if a mutants murder, even be a serial killer just because he wants to enter krakoa all his crimes gonna be pardoned?
    This looks very easy for people that din't accepted Krakoa on first call, to just get away with crimes and consequences.

The mistery isnt interesting at all, drag it won't mae people come back to next issue. I hope #3 will have some answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    I relaly wonder if a mutants murder, even be a serial killer just because he wants to enter krakoa all his crimes gonna be pardoned?
    This looks very easy for people that din't accepted Krakoa on first call, to just get away with crimes and consequences.

The mistery isnt interesting at all, drag it won't mae people come back to next issue. I hope #3 will have some answers
    Probably not murder because of the first law, but I see how it can be a slippery slope.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Probably not murder because of the first law, but I see how it can be a slippery slope.
    Well if they arent krakoa citizens how they know about the law? The villains here put people on mortal danger

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Well if they arent krakoa citizens how they know about the law? The villains here put people on mortal danger
    I mean technicalities haven’t really stopped them from exacting their highest punishment before. They threw Sabretooth into the pit for eternity for breaking a law that didn’t even exist when he did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Paige and Toad.

I really like that look for Paige.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Storm's speech about accepting people like Toad was honestly really silly to me. On the ladder of awful people, Toad is pretty close to the ground. He's too silly and ineffectual to be a serious 'second chance' type of example. And using Magneto as a follow up was hilarious, because they've ignored his crimes and let him work for them for years, if not decades, prior to Krakoa. In fact, them being so chummy with so many criminals has been a point of complaint even prior to Krakoa, so to only just now treat it is some kind of shining example of their new society is hilarious.

but it probably would have carried a very different look if she's said "even mass murderer Apocalypse and Nazi Gorgan and Sinister are welcome!"