Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Sabretooth was a Krakoan citizen and beholden to its laws. He was also actng on a mission under Xavier. This girls werent citizens so I dont think they can just arrest them and throw them in the pit. I mean they could but that also would bring into question another set of issues
    They were going to do that to Malice weren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    I relaly wonder if a mutants murder, even be a serial killer just because he wants to enter krakoa all his crimes gonna be pardoned?
    This looks very easy for people that din't accepted Krakoa on first call, to just get away with crimes and consequences.

The mistery isnt interesting at all, drag it won't mae people come back to next issue. I hope #3 will have some answers
    Well, Sabertooth was made an example, Selene got a pass, the X-ternals got whacked, the Marauders get a pass, Malice was going to be sent to the anus then got killed then got resurrected and then got a pass, Beast got a pass...yeah i don't understand what's going on with the this view of what is a crime and what isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    They were going to do that to Malice weren't they?
    Malice was doing stuff on Krakoa which could be seen as a direct attack on Krakoa and its citizens, especially the ruling body (as she possessed Emma during a QC meeting). I thought Xavier's initial take was BS though

You know i am very curious, Storm portrayal so far makes me wonder, what do you all think her reaction is going to be if it turns out that the teens are not mutants?

Malice was doing stuff on Krakoa which could be seen as a direct attack on Krakoa and its citizens, especially the ruling body (as she possessed Emma during a QC meeting). I thought Xavier's initial take was BS though
    Well let's be honest here, the whole issue was BS.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    They can't be depowered mutants they just watched depowered mutants walk through the gates and be accepted
    They couldn't walk through?
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    They couldn't walk through?
    They don't want to because what it seems like they know they are not mutants but if mutants are with them yes they could

Well, Sabertooth was made an example, Selene got a pass, the X-ternals got whacked, the Marauders get a pass, Malice was going to be sent to the anus then got killed then got resurrected and then got a pass, Beast got a pass...yeah i don't understand what's going on with the this view of what is a crime and what isn't.
    Krakoa is a mess about laws. Beast got immunity by being CIA and having Xavier approval, just like real world. Malice is really weird because she was deatd, why would you ressurrect someone just to punish them? made no sense, it was better keep her dead as she didn't showed that she wanted a second chance, made no sense put her ahea of many other people on ressurrection line

You know i am very curious, Storm portrayal so far makes me wonder, what do you all think her reaction is going to be if it turns out that the teens are not mutants?
    OG Storm would probably be protective but encouraging. Current Storm? Guess it depends on the phase of the moon on the day the page is drawn.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    I’d wager that if the kids are mutants; their mutations don’t match their apparent powers (which all seem to be tech based, except maybe marvel guy)

Some might by Chimera’s but I’d bet money that at least one was depowered by Wanda before their powers manifested
    Wouldnt this be the New Warriors all over again

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I really like that look for Paige.
    I don’t think that’s actually supposed to be Paige. I think that’s supposed to be Mercury but she looks like that by a colorist error. Her costume even matches one of Mercury’s.
    40D7D2E6-CF20-46FD-A37C-6AC789E37453.jpg
    Last edited by Kurolegacy; 04-14-2021 at 06:44 PM.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Krakoa is a mess about laws. Beast got immunity by being CIA and having Xavier approval, just like real world. Malice is really weird because she was deatd, why would you ressurrect someone just to punish them? made no sense, it was better keep her dead as she didn't showed that she wanted a second chance, made no sense put her ahea of many other people on ressurrection line
    Totally agree

Extraordinary Member

Storm still assuming these kids are mutants even though Cerebro cant detect them. Um okay....
    Big old red flag on that one...."You are mutants and welcome on Krakoa...come anytime..*****ny...my Cerebro is not reading you as mutants...must just be a glitch."

Who was the blonde at the end? Husk?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I don’t think that’s actually supposed to be Paige. I think that’s supposed to be Mercury but she looks like that by a colorist error. Her costume even matches one of Mercury’s.
    There is this from when Storm and her crew show up...it is clearly Toad and Outlaw...but either Paige is in a spikey form or Cessily is...

HuskorMercury.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    That's what I thought but everyone kept saying Husk so I didn't question it

This was OK. I need these kids to get some team training under them.

I was like this kids are gonna die.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.