Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Has everyone who pledged on the Kickstarter received theirs?

My partner and I played ours a few times and it's a blast. Each villain plays differently from each other with varying difficulty levels. The sculpts look so good in person even if the art style isn't everyone's favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Has everyone who pledged on the Kickstarter received theirs?

My partner and I played ours a few times and it's a blast. Each villain plays differently from each other with varying difficulty levels. The sculpts look so good in person even if the art style isn't everyone's favorite.
    Yeah, got mine just this week! Haven't had a chance to do much more than ooo and ahh over the minis, though.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...se/description

Maybe time to revive the thread. There is a third campaign going on right now, and just in, new stretch goal character is M!
    9d4ad02c0cac8eaa55b12f9bb6ddb756_original.jpg
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/3711425

In previous SGs we got Corsair, Hepzibah, Ch'od and Raza (also some non-X-Men oriented characters)

Ah I was looking for the thread !
    I recieved mine some months ago but being away from home I was only able to open it at christmas. It's really cool and it looks fun to play ! I got the big big box with so many characters it's going to be hard to chose which one to start with.

Thanks again to the OP for telling us !

M has been funded and in the meantime we have new arrivals: Cypher, Daken and waiting to be funded Chamber! I love how less known mutants are getting love!
    Unfortunately Daken is in his Horseman of Death form, but hopefully with critique from backers will get normal mini.
    2e14c13fc5cc53a5e21b0c1da619b505_original.jpgd4222e5abf2381a52fbeb0f1ba2e3de6_original.jpg99a9a940a05e383a70126c62bd1c46d3_original.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    M has been funded and in the meantime we have new arrivals: Cypher, Daken and waiting to be funded Chamber! I love how less known mutants are getting love!
    Unfortunately Daken is in his Horseman of Death form, but hopefully with critique from backers will get normal mini.
    2e14c13fc5cc53a5e21b0c1da619b505_original.jpgd4222e5abf2381a52fbeb0f1ba2e3de6_original.jpg99a9a940a05e383a70126c62bd1c46d3_original.jpg
    Argh Chamber ! I don't care about the whole set, but M and Chamber are BIG draws. They're clearly trying to appeal to the X-fans.
    (I don't know why I thought I had Chamber in the big box though. Not sure now)

I'm loving the new X-Men stuff for the game. Chamber and M are YAYs, and Starjammers fans are probably happy too (I'm not one of 'em).

I also thought it was so weird to see Daken in the Horsemen look. Definitely hope they change it.

There were enough X-Men characters in there that I wound up pledging for the base set just for the stretch goal minis.

Yep. Next stretch goal is Captain Britain Betsy Braddock ! That should bring some fans in.

Newest SGs: Captain Britain Betsy, Speed, Magik (black outfit), Aurora and incoming unlock: Husk!

hshsfhfhf.jpgjfjdj.jpgfc20696c5ef51b033cefbd89c8c1e82a_original.jpg

And toady we got fully X-Men addition: Age of Apocalypse!
    Holocaust figure looks amazing, and Sabretooth+WildChild is incredible. While I'm not a fan of AoA those minis sold me. (Wish I'd get Kirika mini though)

f78269155c26e92f9f28ee5f482c5370_original.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Newest SGs: Captain Britain Betsy, Speed, Magik (black outfit), Aurora and incoming unlock: Husk!

hshsfhfhf.jpgjfjdj.jpgfc20696c5ef51b033cefbd89c8c1e82a_original.jpg
    SUNOFA-- they're doing the YOUNG Avengers TOO??

FML

I don't WANT the game.
    I want these adorable little figurines to sit in rows all throughout my house so I can walk around and Oooh and Ahhh like I live in an adorable museum.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post

FML

I don't WANT the game.
    I want these adorable little figurines to sit in rows all throughout my house so I can walk around and Oooh and Ahhh like I live in an adorable museum.
    I know, right? While I have almost everything from season 2 I'm only in for minis and painting them, have yet to play the game.
    Also: Iron Lad and Patriot are also there, I'm 100% sure we're getting Wiccan and Hulkling and Kate.
    If you are only interested in few figures many are buying additional packs to sell on eBay, I bought 3 X-23s from last season to paint different costumes on her.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 01-24-2023 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post

FML

I don't WANT the game.
    Do what I'm doing - pledge just to get the stretch goals/expansions you want, then resell or gift the core box. :