Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Default X-Terminators #4 OMEGA LEVEL Review *spoilers*

Ok we jump smack into this crotch rot with a bunch of kink shaming and that's not even cracking the third page. The GALZ have emerged from the clutches of The Collector and I don't even mean figuratively) and find awake to a new horror: A boutique sex shop jail cell where they re being forced by Dov Charney himself to "do their business" from behind the clothing racks or he's gonna bring out the shock collars. Boom and Jubes of course take the point of calling him out on his obv.I,ous. piss fetish and my word I love this comic book.

Dazzler of course has no love lost for this little Lord ManBun who reveals his long defection from Vampire Nation and prizes himself as the buttboy to The Collector, who gives him storage space for his private menagerie that makes the Boltagon harem look butt-fucking-ugly to be honest. Alex clearly has the American Apparel Honeys of the MU stacked where Black-Bolt can't find them. Dazzler takes a moment to note this and does the most Dazzlery NYC **** ive seen her do in a well-since the last issue of X-terminators and marks Alex's ass as a dead one once she gets out. Period Pooh. To make matters funkier- Laura reveals that she not only shares dad's feral tangy body odor but she also has his natural hair growth patterns by busting out of her costume and changing into a breezier more forgiving witch costume.

Naturally, the second someone mentions a nice hot shower- Dazzler's mutant ability to LUXURIATE kicks into overdrive and her determination to survive, bathed, explodes into a furious plan. Noting that HOT SHOWERS are what DAZZLERS DO BEST this little magna cum laude graduate reasons that pipes mean plumbing and boom booms go down the toilet so Boom-Boom must send her bombs there to cause another thing that DAZZLERS DO BEST which is makes massive distraction. The plan works and The Collector pulls his thumb out of someones eye socket long enough to open the air lock to evacuate Alex's stock of monsters who now bravely jam the Airlock with their durable otherworldly bodies.

Inside a hatch, Wolverine who knows this ship well inputs a total breach in Krakoan security by entering the coordinates to "Great Baseball Fields of Yore" or whatever, causing a warehouse worth of hot nubile SPLASH PAGE led by an increasingly robust Dazzler (who is soooo beyond the point of being ready to get her freak on) to fall right on top of a game of baseball between the new Mutants and Betsy's Knights and STORM/ HADARI FRIGGIN YAO because she has time to play baseball.

Dazzler quite simply is ready to buck. she's squeezing her toes together she's so ready to beat that ass. she's dropping the hard "G" sound off the end of her words! she has no time for this trial or the arrival of the Vampire Nation led by Dracool himself! Dazzler's thinking about a HOT SHOWER in her near future thats going to unleash her VIBE powers and all that stands between her and it (and the combined justice for all the women she just saved) is her roller skates smashing into Vampire Skull! she's delirious with COMFORT! WHY CAN"T DRACULA JUST SEE THAT ALEX AND GANG IS A DEFECTOR AND THUS SENTENCE HIM WITH TREASON AND LET DAZZLER HAVE HER ROLLER DISCO BLOODBATH?! ----OH WAIT! HE DOES AGREE TO IT! YAAAAY!

The last scene we see was great because I happen to be a lover of actual art, which this clearly must be.- SKATES ON, BLUE EYE MAKEUP ON, we see a feathered coif loom a shadow on Alex and his date. it is THE DAMN DAZZLER granted amnesty to kick Ah'Lex's mf ass, with like 20 hotties behind her. ready to do the same. END

***I don't even really know how to feel other than this is what I wanted the end of Bendis' storyline for Mystique to be more like. I' m glad I'm finally getting a chance to see something of that character that I love about the fireball that is Dazzler rise to the occasion without too much simpering over it. DAZZLER IS A BADDIE! I hope this is a new precedent for the character because it really is her at her best and the other gals are right there with her. I'll be sad to have to look for any of them in a comic book after this wraps. Here's hoping they show up and in more serious roles during Fall of X! 4.5 0f 5***
    Last edited by Wolverine12; 12-28-2022 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Toned it down

I'm honestly not sure what any of this means

I can't believe we got an entire page dedicated to teasing a character about a supposed piss fetish.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    I can't believe we got an entire page dedicated to teasing a character about a supposed piss fetish.
    Honestly? Worth it just for all the the folks getting the vapors over that page on Twitter.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Basically, Dazzler's about to "Put the Dumps To This Dream..."
    RCO016_1469540562-1.JPG

Haha this is an awesome recap. I'll be honest, I had said I was getting off the train last issue but I had no choice but to reembark. How could I not?

All the buzz the pee bit is getting is hilarious.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Laura reveals that she not only shares dad's feral tangy body odor but she also has his natural hair growth patterns by busting out of her costume and changing into a breezier more forgiving witch costume.
    Hm. I didn't notice any hair except on her head. She was wearing a sports bra underneath, no hair.

Gotta say, Laura looked damn good in the witch costume. Makes me miss her Goth phase.

And it's still the best and most in-character she's been written in this whole damn era.

This is now officially a Jubilee stan account. The fact that they went from on-trial to collecting cash money in the span of seconds took me out. Also her dynamic with Laura is EVERYTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Haha this is an awesome recap. I'll be honest, I had said I was getting off the train last issue but I had no choice but to reembark. How could I not?

All the buzz the pee bit is getting is hilarious.
    Carlos Gomez and Leah Williams are a match made in heaven.

I stan Dazzler’s dump truck ass. There. I said it.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    We all do, we all do

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    And yet they still bleeped out the swearing. Some truly odd editorial choices on this comic.

I hope the disappointed-in-this-era xfans are happy they finally got a X-Baseball scene.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    I'm honestly not sure what any of this means
    Right there with ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Carlos Gomez and Leah Williams are a match made in heaven.
    I still want them to get back together on Amazing Mary Jane. Make it a Black Cat and the X-Terminators team-up, too. That would be even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    We all do, we all do
    Another good reason for a Mary Jane/Black Cat & the X-Terminators team-up by Leah Williams and Carlos Gomez, considering the first MJ/Black Cat team-up had Felicia herself remark on fitting MJ's own "dump truck @$$" into her catsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    I hope the disappointed-in-this-era xfans are happy they finally got a X-Baseball scene.
    Yeah, that was fun, too. I still say the mutants of Krakoa should invent some superpowered sports/sporting events and then invite the nonmutant superheroes to test their might. I would especially love to see Spider-Man and Daredevil go at it with Nightcrawler and Gambit in a gymnastic/acrobatic competition.
    The spider is always on the hunt.