Default Slumber Party Massacre Remake

https://screenrant.com/slumber-party...-details-syfy/

I hope we get the strange dream killer from part 2 lol

Fantastic Member

Oh god this is going to be one of those sexless remakes isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nods View Post
    It's going to be on syfi so ya probably on the other hand they did a good job on the banana splits horrer move so this may be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Nods View Post
    If it is, then what's the point? Women running around in their underpants was about 80% of the appeal of the series.

I hope we get the strange dream killer from part 2 lol
    There was never any explanation what or who that guy was. Him appearing out of her dreams didn't make the slightest lick of sense, yet I loved that guy. How many slashers stop and do a musical number before they start the killing? Not enough, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    If it is, then what's the point? Women running around in their underpants was about 80% of the appeal of the series.

There was never any explanation what or who that guy was. Him appearing out of her dreams didn't make the slightest lick of sense, yet I loved that guy. How many slashers stop and do a musical number before they start the killing? Not enough, that's for sure.
    There are a few therries about who or what he was 1) some believe he is the ghost of Russ Thorn I don't buy that because he isn't really anything like thorn all they have in common is they both use a drill 2 others believe Courtney Bates has some kinda dormint powers she didn't have full control over or didn't know how to use think Anthony Fremont from TTLZ and she unwilling created this driller killer from the memory of thorn i guess that makes as much sense as anything else....
    Last edited by choptop; 04-16-2021 at 07:33 PM.