Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Non Stop Spiderman 2

Thought this issue was a little bit better than last issue. This is one of those books, you really need to concentrate on while reading. Still not 100 set on this book, but will let the first arc play out.

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Yeah I enjoyed it a lot more than issue 1. Having all the dialogue and all fills the story more.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Thought this issue was a little bit better than last issue. This is one of those books, you really need to concentrate on while reading. Still not 100 set on this book, but will let the first arc play out.
    The first arc might be the last arc. Why? I understand most satellite Spider-Man books do not sell well, but the lack of comments from hard core fans ( those more likely to buy) is telling.

Incredible Member

The art in this series is just absolutely awful. I don't mean to be harsh but the art is just trash. Bachelo has gotten worse as time passes. Spider-Man is drawn like a child with an odd shaped head. Everything is just cluttered together. I like Bachelo's 90's work but this is just continues the trend of awful art on spider-man titles. Shed looked bad but this is worse.

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    The first arc might be the last arc. Why? I understand most satellite Spider-Man books do not sell well, but the lack of comments from hard core fans ( those more likely to buy) is telling.
    whats consider hard core anyway?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    whats consider hard core anyway?
    The hard core fan is the person whose pull list is every Spider-Man comic each month. He (or she) is also the one who has strong opinions on OMD, Sins Past etc. The casual fan really cares little ( if at all) about those comics.

Extraordinary Member

Loved this.The intelligence stuff leads me to believe we may get some intellectual parker goodness and some great feats

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Drugs that siphon and transfer intelligence is an interesting twist. Sadly, I have to agree that the art isn't my cup of tea, either. That said, can't wait for the part where Zemo and Spider-Man confront each other.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Was a lot of focus on Norah wanting to tazze Peter in his testicles. LOL. This book is a train wreck both dialogue and art wise, but like a train wreck I am weirdly drawn to it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Was a lot of focus on Norah wanting to tazze Peter in his testicles. LOL. This book is a train wreck both dialogue and art wise, but like a train wreck I am weirdly drawn to it.
    This explains my feelings about the book well.

Mighty Member

The hard core fan is the person whose pull list is every Spider-Man comic each month. He (or she) is also the one who has strong opinions on OMD, Sins Past etc. The casual fan really cares little ( if at all) about those comics.
    That's an extremely narrow way of saying someone is a "hard core" fan. To me, someone who is a hard core fan is someone who loves the character.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by FFJamie94 View Post
    That's an extremely narrow way of saying someone is a "hard core" fan. To me, someone who is a hard core fan is someone who loves the character.
    Personally if someone has read the comics with anything above casual level then I would say are hardcore.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Personally if someone has read the comics with anything above casual level then I would say are hardcore.
    To me, even that's not it
    I feel as if someone who plays the games, watched the films and cartoon but has never read a comic would still be a hardcore fan of the character. There's just more to it than being a comic character.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by FFJamie94 View Post
    To me, even that's not it
    I feel as if someone who plays the games, watched the films and cartoon but has never read a comic would still be a hardcore fan of the character. There's just more to it than being a comic character.
    for sure.But I feel like people who like all those may check out a couple comics(even online)

the first issue was the 4th best selling comic of march and this is cbr
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate