Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by FFJamie94 View Post
    To me, even that's not it
    I feel as if someone who plays the games, watched the films and cartoon but has never read a comic would still be a hardcore fan of the character. There's just more to it than being a comic character.
    if you find anyone who meets these criteria, point me to them so i can gatekeep
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

You can definitely be a Spider-Man fan without reading the comics, but I don't think you can be a hardcore Spider-Man fan without having even tried to read a single comic.
    "Anyone can win a fight when the odds are easy! It's when the going's tough - when there seems to be no chance - that's when it counts!" - Spider-Man

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    the first issue was the 4th best selling comic of march and this is cbr
    If that is the case then I stand corrected and Marvel will keep publishing.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by FFJamie94 View Post
    To me, even that's not it
    I feel as if someone who plays the games, watched the films and cartoon but has never read a comic would still be a hardcore fan of the character. There's just more to it than being a comic character.
    I can tell you I do not play the games or watch the cartoon. I prefer the comic. Why? When it comes to watching something I prefer sports ( like my New York Yankees and Islanders) and movies to TV shows. As for the games I have never been into video games. Why? No idea I just have not.

Bachalo good
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

Quote Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
    Bachalo good
    So issue 3 is delayed till June, 4 till July and 5 till August, is this because of Bachalo? Delays will be what will ultimately doom this title.

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    So issue 3 is delayed till June, 4 till July and 5 till August, is this because of Bachalo? Delays will be what will ultimately doom this title.
    This title already should have had a huge head start considering its launch was originally gonna be ages ago (pre-pandemic, right?), that is ridiculous. I'm not sure if it's Bachalo or editorial flubbing stuff up again. Reminds me of the great job they did with Abrams Spider-Man mini series, that thing was met with so many delays as well and petered out like a turd in the wind after the initial interest surrounding it fizzled.

Meanwhile other Marvel titles like the X-Statix followup series, the X-Cellent hasn't been solicited but has a backlog of books Mike Allred has finished drawing over the last year, I don't know how far ahead they are on that but Mike Allred keeps saying they've got a big jump on the series.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    This title already should have had a huge head start considering its launch was originally gonna be ages ago (pre-pandemic, right?), that is ridiculous. I'm not sure if it's Bachalo or editorial flubbing stuff up again. Reminds me of the great job they did with Abrams Spider-Man mini series, that thing was met with so many delays as well and petered out like a turd in the wind after the initial interest surrounding it fizzled.

Meanwhile other Marvel titles like the X-Statix followup series, the X-Cellent hasn't been solicited but has a backlog of books Mike Allred has finished drawing over the last year, I don't know how far ahead they are on that but Mike Allred keeps saying they've got a big jump on the series.
    Good Venom reference there.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Good Venom reference there.
    Haha thank you.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Haha thank you.
    You're welcome. I'm just sticking around for when Spider-Man and Baron Zemo catch up to each other.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

bachalo had covid and couldn't work in 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    bachalo had covid and couldn't work in 2020
    Well that answers that, totally understandable and unfortunate- glad he's back at it

yeah and i'm glad chris bachalo the best artist in comics is moving to SWORD this summer

Yeah I couldn't even make it through issues #2, its just not enjoyable for me. I agree with the criticisms on the art, and for me, I have a hard time with the flow of the action and story. Maybe it'll be anthology style and the next arc might feature a new artist with a new "non stop" plot and I can jump back in.