Default nobody vs john wick

Hutch Nobody Mansell vs john wick

Fight 1 nobody vs john wick

Fight 2 nobody with 1 day prep vs john wick

Fight 3 nobody vs john wick no guns just H2H

All fights are in the were house from the end of the movie.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Dimensional Teleporting would be hard for Wick to counter. The item summoning, Wolverine healing, and DB training time just makes it gravy for HALST's Batman guy.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Dimensional Teleporting would be hard for Wick to counter. The item summoning, Wolverine healing, and DB training time just makes it gravy for HALST's Batman guy.
    I'm sorry what?

I kind of wondered if anyone would know...

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I'm sorry what?
    A Long Time Ago, In A Forum Many Board Wipes Removed, there was a Poster.

This Poster would participate in the You Vs. The World thread, gaining Great Power and many friends in the process. He would participate in the founding of at least two super groups, and do many Great Deeds.

One of these super-heroic groups so founded was the Half-Assed-Lazy-Superhero-Team, or HALST for short. They tried to convince everyone they were lazy and weak, when secretly they had undergone training with the great Muten Roshi.

Of course one of the prerequisites to founding a super-hero team was being a super hero (Or heroine) and This Poster was no exception.

Like all of the powers obtained in The Event, This Poster had 3 Powers.

The First; The Ability to Travel Between the Very Dimensions themselves, with but a thought (though he often snapped his fingers for Dramatic Effect).

The Second; Healing of injuries and disease as powerful as the superhero Wolverine. With no Adamantium encasing his bones, this was quite fast regeneration indeed.

The Third; The Ability to Make Exact Duplicates of ANY Inanimate Object he so Desired, even ones thought to be fictional on his world of Origin.

And though This Poster would become subsumed by his Evil version from a Mirror Universe, he had an Identity. And He Was Called: Nobody.

The Evil Duplicate, who would go on to replace Nobody in the Dark Times of Only One Persona? The MunchKING.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    I kind of wondered if anyone would know...

A Long Time Ago, In A Forum Many Board Wipes Removed, there was a Poster.

This Poster would participate in the You Vs. The World thread, gaining Great Power and many friends in the process. He would participate in the founding of at least two super groups, and do many Great Deeds.

One of these super-heroic groups so founded was the Half-Assed-Lazy-Superhero-Team, or HALST for short. They tried to convince everyone they were lazy and weak, when secretly they had undergone training with the great Muten Roshi.

Of course one of the prerequisites to founding a super-hero team was being a super hero (Or heroine) and This Poster was no exception.

Like all of the powers obtained in The Event, This Poster had 3 Powers.

The First; The Ability to Travel Between the Very Dimensions themselves, with but a thought (though he often snapped his fingers for Dramatic Effect).

The Second; Healing of injuries and disease as powerful as the superhero Wolverine. With no Adamantium encasing his bones, this was quite fast regeneration indeed.

The Third; The Ability to Make Exact Duplicates of ANY Inanimate Object he so Desired, even ones thought to be fictional on his world of Origin.

And though This Poster would become subsumed by his Evil version from a Mirror Universe, he had an Identity. And He Was Called: Nobody.

The Evil Duplicate, who would go on to replace Nobody in the Dark Times of Only One Persona? The MunchKING.
    How long ago was this lol I've been on the bord forever you're a Long time poster you have been the The MunchKING as far back as I remember.

How long ago was this lol I've been on the bord forever you're a Long time poster you have been the The MunchKING as far back as I remember.
    Munch was here before there was a here.

He is a remnant of a time before time itself.

When Rumblerkind was still dragging itself out of the oceans and onto the land, Munch bestrode the internet like a titan.

When I first saw the thread title, I thought this thread would be about Odysseus.

There have been six or seven Great Board Wipes in the History of Rumbles. I came in the Age before the Second Wipe.

Nobody was a relic of the Second and Third Ages. At the End of the Third Age, the Mods declared that each Person was allowed no more than One Account. In that time, I had to choose. Would I be:

The fun loving Nobody, who's name was a joke to inspire insipid punchlines?

or

The power-hungry power gamer that was The MunchKING?

And the choice was made.