Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Lord me to... lol
    Long as that "only his dick ever made me happy" romance doesn't come back up, I'll be good.

Quote Originally Posted by frostedemma View Post
    I see why Trinary was chosen for the team but I still don't get Madrox. I guess it's for the original x-corps and x-factor nostalgia
    He was chosen as a member in Empyre bc Magneto told Warren he could only take one person on the mission so the workaround that was to get Multiple Man. From these previews it looks like he stuck around and joined formally

His inclusion is genius and a way to boost up their numbers
    Last edited by Havok83; 04-21-2021 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Mildly annoyed at the inconsistencies as to which part of Xavier's helmet is the visor parts because I'm pretty sure in about half of the designs it shouldn't allow him to see
    He see's through the eyes of KarKoans
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    Yes.

Monet and Archangel aren't leads. Archangel hasn't been interesting outside the Archangel drama and has always been treated as a secondary character, and Monet is popular but still a rising star with less decades of history compared to Angel.

There's nothing major about it. It doesn't even have a Wolverine! And most new X-books get at least two of those.
    Just because a wolverine isn't in a book doesn't make it bad. Seriously y'all have to stop this wanking of the wolverine brand. It's getting tiring.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Just because a wolverine isn't in a book doesn't make it bad. Seriously y'all have to stop this wanking of the wolverine brand. It's getting tiring.
    Yep. Oversaturation with Wolverine is a huge issue. And I am not saying that because I dislike him. I love (a properly written) Deadpool, but when he was in 5 or 6 books at a time, it was tiresome.

Lets give a chance for some books to sink or swim without a Wolverine tossed in to take focus off characters who could actually use it.

So one thing that I think I might have missed here: What does X-Corp do? You can't just be a business, you need to be in business to do something. This just feels like the Vision's job in Wandavision, or Vincent Adultman working away at the business factory, doing a business.

In X-Corp's first appearance, the company dealt with pharmaceuticals. I believe that is what the company will be sticking with a lot, considering the pills and dosages on the covers.
    But, I believe that the comic will involve X-Corp going after more than just pharmaceutical companies. They go after other types of villain companies also, if I am correct.

I think that what the comic really needs to do is advertise what villains will be in the first few issues in the comics solicitations.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    LoL what fun. Is this a x book or an archie double digest

Hard pass
    Last edited by Park Slope Pixie; 04-25-2021 at 08:26 AM.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Casual fans want to see their favorite character, news at 11

One of the best parts of the Krakoa era is having comics highlighting different aspects of the worldbuilding going on.

I'm excited that this book may give us something quite different from the usual fare.

In general, I've never understood harshly judging a book that hasn't even been read yet.

-Pav, who hopes Madrox gets some fun stuff to do...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Quote Originally Posted by Park Slope Pixie View Post
    LoL what fun. Is this a x book or an archie double digest

Hard pass
    No fun allowed on variant covers. only grim dark!!!