Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    She says she put his mind back in. I honestly don't pay attention to the minutiae anymore as I don't think the X-Office cares either, but maybe it was said somewhere else that other people do somehow do that part with or with out the main or backup cerebro when Xavier is tired, busy, or just wishing he was anywhere else.
    We know Jean can do the transfer. She's already done so in the past in X-Force. The issue here is that she isnt wearing Cerebro which so far has been required as thats where the backups lie. As an omega telepath, its a big deal if she is capable of accessing it remotely and able to transfer minds without using the device directly

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    So how did Jean transfer Fabian's memories into the husk without Cerebro? Is she now able to remotely access it?
    The Cerebro helmet is removable. I think Charles is seen wearing it so often because he's actively downloading "stuff" all the time. But as we've seen in the woX preview he takes it off to sleep. (along with ever other stitch of clothing)
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Cortez and Jean's interaction were pretty funny.

Extraordinary Member

We know Jean can do the transfer. She's already done so in the past in X-Force. The issue here is that she isnt wearing Cerebro which so far has been required as thats where the backups lie. As an omega telepath, its a big deal if she is capable of accessing it remotely and able to transfer minds without using the device directly
    Ah, the question is whether she should be wearing it at that exact moment? Is that when the mind is transferred, when the person hatches, or could she have done it earlier and taken it off already? I would think it would need to be worn as a failsafe so she must have had it on at some point or it is just an error.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    The Cerebro helmet is removable. I think Charles is seen wearing it so often because he's actively downloading "stuff" all the time. But as we've seen in the woX preview he takes it off to sleep. (along with ever other stitch of clothing)
    I know its removable. My observation was that it needed to be worn in order to be used. Its a moot point because....

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Ah, the question is whether she should be wearing it at that exact moment? Is that when the mind is transferred, when the person hatches, or could she have done it earlier and taken it off already? I would think it would need to be worn as a failsafe so she must have had it on at some point or it is just an error.
    I just checked X-Force 3 and Jean wasnt wearing it when she resurrected Xavier. She held it telekinetically though and was able to access it without wearing it

I could be wrong but in the past I dont think we've ever seen a telepath be able to use Cerebro without actually putting it on
    Last edited by Havok83; 04-15-2021 at 01:17 PM.

Extraordinary Member

I could be wrong but in the past I dont think we've ever seen a telepath be able to use Cerebro without actually putting it on
    Interesting catch. It is the new tech one that seems to do a lot of automated work, the 'wifi' upgrades may allow remote or proximity use.

Has the helmet been seen on anyone else other than Xavier?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Xavier should be able to telepathically access Cerebro as well (he's using it all the time)...he just can't carry it around telekinetically like Jean so it's more expedient to just wear it often.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

god, how ugly is this Jean costume. What’s going on. lol 😂 poor woman she cannot get a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    god, how ugly is this Jean costume. What’s going on. lol �� poor woman she cannot get a break.
    Its a vast improvement over the previous one, my eyes and nerves are glad.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

So how did Jean transfer Fabian's memories into the husk without Cerebro? Is she now able to remotely access it?
    Jean is an Omega. She doesn't need to wear Cerebro. She previously restored Xavier without wearing it, too.

edit: Dang, posts move fast. See this was answered already.

Great preview! No matter which costume she's in, Jean makes her presence felt in the best possible way.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Why must every other book remind us that there are much better outfits Jean could be wearing but instead defaults to the green dress?

Well...

The whole "Murder Mystery..." component just got a little bit more interesting.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Love to see Jeannie's 90s costume!

And Valerio managed to turn Cortez into quite the eye-candy...
    2051B722-9EB7-4E98-BEEB-6702B3B7FD91.jpg

Fabian nude in Uncanny #300 made me gay

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyP View Post
    2051B722-9EB7-4E98-BEEB-6702B3B7FD91.jpg

Fabian nude in Uncanny #300 made me gay
    LOL gotta love the 90s, when guys had muscles in places you didn't even know existed.