Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    In light of the recent announcement about Shiro joining the new X-Men team, there was clearly some foreshadowing in Jean's comments about Krakoa throwing a big party for him.

So not only is Ewing writing a great series, not only is he tying-in to Marvel's event du jour but he's also setting up a plot for another mutant book!
    Agreed. Its really incredible how some of these lesser used mutants are being propped up (even if it is occasionally off panel) and shown to be thriving in this new era. Its lovely for them. Truly warms my heart.

Let's face it, Fabian's mind can probably be stored on a cheap USB stick.

Cannot wait for this book! Everything so far is just splendid! Hope it continues to be great for a long time!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Jean is not a better or more skilled telepath than Xavier, she simply has more raw power than Xavier hence why she has the Omega tag. And again Omega simply means unlimited "potential", so while Jean and Quintin's raw power level may exceed Xavier's it doesn't mean they are "better" telepaths.
    Eh Jean has surpassed Xavier decades ago.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

just based off of that preview alone...this is going to be another 5-star-10/10 issue for me. (I've not been disappointed with SWORD at all, so far, in fact quite the opposite.)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Thats not what happened bc Xavier isnt there and the dialogue has Jean say she put his mind back in
    I think it can be explained as she is an omega telepath. So what xavier will need cerebro to do she might not. But how did she get the memories then.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Jean is not a better or more skilled telepath than Xavier, she simply has more raw power than Xavier hence why she has the Omega tag. And again Omega simply means unlimited "potential", so while Jean and Quintin's raw power level may exceed Xavier's it doesn't mean they are "better" telepaths.
    Didn't Emma state already that in telepathy raw power is not as relevant as skill.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Eh Jean has surpassed Xavier decades ago.
    I don't think so, jean has well omega raw power, but xavier has skill. Same goes for Emma and her skill. They have tricks up their sleeves to compensate for their lack of raw power as compared to the omegas. But that doesn't mean they are slouches emma and xavier have scanned the globe in a matter of seconds. The problem is they are more effective at closer ranges whilst jean is just as effective at any range.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    god, how ugly is this Jean costume. What’s going on. lol 😂 poor woman she cannot get a break.
    She's wearing the same costume in your avatar except it's blue. I guess you don't like the colour.
    Not exactly… only the green part has been changed into a dark blue color and then, is more visible. The costume is more contrasted, more “zebra-like”…

I also prefer the green and yellow one.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsionicHero View Post
    Does anyone have insight as to why Storm and Jean in recent books have been shown in their 90s costumes?

Storm in Children of the Atom in her white 90s look and Jean in this preview in her 90s blue/yellow look?

But in other marketing material Jean is still in the 60's green mini dress?
    Hickman said characters will be pulling from their closets various costumes from their past. Jean is still in her iconic marvel girl mini which is her main look for the hickman era.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!