Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Default Krakoa's Jobs for X-men Election Losers

I think those who lost the election should be given task at least now that Marvels knows they have fan base.
    Some of them can go back to usual task ( Forge- X-force, Sunspot/Cannonball - Space), but the others what would they do.

As I see on the panel(X-men votes winner) Guido is talking with Xavier, I remember him as bodyguard for Xavier before. Make him bodyguard for QC)

Someone give Banshee a job or else he will just drank all the times.

Tempo beside as Shaw's wine maker, what else she should be?

Marrow is on Marauders, Boomboom is in NM.

I don't know about Armor .

Book Boom - revive Nextwave.

Marrow - Hellions 100%

Tempo - X-Factor or Hellions (they lack female characters)

Armor - more prominent role in SWORD.

Berto - X-Corp

Idk about the rest.

If one of the new untitled books was staring all of the losers I’d be happy.

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

Their job is to entertain me. Hopefully, they're all on a cast with Hickman and an artist I enjoy.

I don't love Armor and her Japanese Ancestor Powers, but I'll stomach that for the rest.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant101 View Post
    I think those who lost the election should be given task at least now that Marvels knows they have fan base.
    Some of them can go back to usual task ( Forge- X-force, Sunspot/Cannonball - Space), but the others what would they do.

As I see on the panel(X-men votes winner) Guido is talking with Xavier, I remember him as bodyguard for Xavier before. Make him bodyguard for QC)

Someone give Banshee a job or else he will just drank all the times.

Tempo beside as Shaw's wine maker, what else she should be?

Marrow is on Marauders, Boomboom is in NM.

I don't know about Armor .
    Considering his previous life as an Interpol officer you would think he would have been the one to lead X-Factor doing investigations.

Marrow & Boom Boom - Hellions
    Banshee- Xfactor
    Sunspot & Cannonball - X-Corp
    Armor - Sword
    Tempo - Marauders
    Forge - X-Force

Astonishing Member

What if there all in a x book called loosers. And its them trying to be relivent

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    What if there all in a x book called loosers. And its them trying to be relivent
    Isn’t that most of the X titles that aren’t X-Men?

Anyway...

Jobs for the losers? How about kibble for Krakoa! See Giant-Size X-Men #1 for details.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Didn't they all pretty much get blown up in a school bus?

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    Didn't they all pretty much get blown up in a school bus?
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

I'm fully expecting them to be revealed as a team in Leah Williams the losers who go out and super hero anyway. Lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I'm fully expecting them to be revealed as a team in Leah Williams the losers who go out and super hero anyway. Lol
    So if Polaris didn't win, would she have led the team? :P And it seems like a waste for robert and sam to be on that type of team.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    So if Polaris didn't win, would she have led the team? :P
    doubt it but it would have worked. Leah specifically had lorna say she wasn't ready for leadership so she could have upgraded and been leader of The Losers. But if i'm honest, i don't think they thought lorna would win, glad she did but i don't think they did and that kind of makes me giggle.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    doubt it but it would have worked. Leah specifically had lorna say she wasn't ready for leadership so she could have upgraded and been leader of The Losers. But if i'm honest, i don't think they thought lorna would win, glad she did but i don't think they did and that kind of makes me giggle.
    Really? I mean, I'm no expert, and I don't have the advantage of seeing what information Marvel have on people's buying or interaction habits but it was perfectly obvious to me as soon as the names were released that she was the favourite, by quite a distance, to win.

My top five (in the order I expected to see them placed) was: Polaris, Banshee, Sunspot, Cannonball, Forge. I was miles out on one, but the others weren't bad (the next five I got all completely wrong though). I'm assuming Marvel would have had better information to draw from than me and must have been almost certain who would win before the vote even started.

Lorna was the winners pick from the start I would not be shocked if they had them working on the story with Lorna on the brain for months befor the vote was even announced this whole thing just screams the illusion of choice.