Astonishing Member

Default Wolverine 11 Review/Spoilers

I wont spoil, I leave it up to people who post here but yeah I enjoyed that issue, Scott Eaton art was nice, the only thing I did not like is the way Dracula look with the purple cape and his white skin/white hair color scheme. He looks too much like Ghost Rider villain Blackout the vampiric lilin. I could easily mistake Drac/Blackout for each other if I didn't know the story. anyway, yeah Im enjoying it, the vampire plot is the most anticipated story of Percy Wolverine in my view and Im curious how it ties in to Jason Aaron own Dracula vampire nation story too. I still wish Dracula would go back to the pre-Curse mutants Gene Colan black hair/goatee look.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    I wont spoil, I leave it up to people who post here but yeah I enjoyed that issue, Scott Eaton art was nice, the only thing I did not like is the way Dracula look with the purple cape and his white skin/white hair color scheme. He looks too much like Ghost Rider villain Blackout the vampiric lilin. I could easily mistake Drac/Blackout for each other if I didn't know the story. anyway, yeah Im enjoying it, the vampire plot is the most anticipated story of Percy Wolverine in my view and Im curious how it ties in to Jason Aaron own Dracula vampire nation story too. I still wish Dracula would go back to the pre-Curse mutants Gene Colan black hair/goatee look.
    With any luck, it ignores everything Jason Aaron is doing like all X-Men books should do.

Solid issue that was mostly just dumb fun. I still love how Percy writes Logan. I’m sad Bogdnaovic is off the book but Eaton was really good as well. I really hope for more Omega Red in the next few issues.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Agreed. Solid issue overall. Nothing amazing, but an interesting and fun story IMO.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I'm kinda digging this exploration of the vampire lore in the X-universe and how the rise of Krakoa inspired them to do more.

I enjoyed this issue and I too wish Dracula looked different. Personally, what I'd like is for him too look more terrifying, more otherworldly. After all, he's been a vampire for centuries, shouldn't he look a little more grotesque by now?

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    With any luck, it ignores everything Jason Aaron is doing like all X-Men books should do.
    Amen to that!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.