Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
Very few humans did that. They were abandoned and Cassandra used them to genocide.

Having guns and not murdering someone isn't a crime in some countries. This is the same situation, if someone stole them and commit a crime it is not the owner's fault.
I'm just going to say this because i hope someone from marvel reads because i want the whole line to work because i'm attached to the universe and that is why i honestly read. I like it's universe more than the other ones i have seen in comics and so i can't follow more than one company really and get anything done. I know myself in that way.

Wouldn't it have been more powerful to lets say see captain marvel rushing to Genosha knowing what is about to happen and her being teleported away or intercepted and then the story that actually happened happened. Wouldn't we feel her pain that she just couldn't get there. Why take that for granted. Why aren't these writers thinking about the universe their hired to work in. to me that isn't forced continuity that is what the world these heroes exist in are facing at the time.