Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 577
  1. #511
    Astonishing Member Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rdman View Post
    If anything, this is one very powerful team. We know that Laura is the scrapper, but who are the brute muscle? Collosus was the apparent muscle in previous teams.
    I’m assuming it’s Rogue or Synch?
    Rogue is the muscle.

  2. #512
    Astonishing Member ChronoRogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rdman View Post
    If anything, this is one very powerful team. We know that Laura is the scrapper, but who are the brute muscle? Collosus was the apparent muscle in previous teams.
    I’m assuming it’s Rogue or Synch?
    Synch doesn't have any inherent superstrength so it has to be Rogue. As for Rogue, she's pretty strong right now, though her exact strength is hard to tell. She might be stronger than Colossus actually, it's a bit unclear.

    Rogue admitting Juggernaut is physically stronger than her but still holding him at bay.



    Blitzing through a 100 ft monster.



    And punch around a Zombified Hulk.



    All Uncanny Avengers panels but she's done exactly diddly squat in Excalibur.

    So yea, she should the team's Wonder WoMan. the terrible pun because she has wonder man's powers, forgive me
    Last edited by ChronoRogue; 04-20-2021 at 08:24 PM.

  3. #513
    Astonishing Member Hizashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    4,987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    And you know this 100% for sure ?, why would they put Xavier there if he isn't involved ?.
    Guess we will have to wait and see.
    I mean, I'm trying to come to a logical conclusion. He can be "involved", whatever that means exactly, but Xavier being on the team would defeat the stated purpose.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

  4. #514
    Astonishing Member Killerbee911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    4,705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    And you know this 100% for sure ?, why would they put Xavier there if he isn't involved ?.
    Guess we will have to wait and see.
    Comic book covers lie, This isn't a wait and see thing.

    x-men.jpg

    The X-men were put together to be separate from the council and act on the behalf of the people.

  5. #515
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    That's not enough books? Seems excessive.
    I personally think 12 would be a good number. The Xcast is just far large to be contained in just a few books. But hey that only really works if writers use the more obscure characters.

  6. #516
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Comic book covers lie, This isn't a wait and see thing.

    x-men.jpg

    The X-men were put together to be separate from the council and act on the behalf of the people.
    I really just have to roll my eyes when people try to make it seem like starting the X-Men wasn't a joint decision between Scott and Jean lol

  7. #517
    Ultimate Member Gray Lensman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    12,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I really just have to roll my eyes when people try to make it seem like starting the X-Men wasn't a joint decision between Scott and Jean lol
    According to some people, Scott merely being on the same panel as Jean is proof she is being denigrated.
    Dark does not mean deep.

  8. #518
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    According to some people, Scott merely being on the same panel as Jean is proof she is being denigrated.
    Which is wild because this is probably the most healthiest that their relationship has probably been, they both managed to sort out their messy ass love life and are parenting both of their neglected children while living on a house on the moon. Lmao

  9. #519
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    863

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    That's not enough books? Seems excessive.
    The X-Men have grown from just under 30 mutants to thousands of mutants over the past decades so it hardly seems excessive.

    There are so many unused X character.

  10. #520
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    863

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I personally think 12 would be a good number. The Xcast is just far large to be contained in just a few books. But hey that only really works if writers use the more obscure characters.

    They have been adding more and more X-titles after Hickman joined. I can see a few more team books in the coming year.


    Which prominent X-Man is not in a team now? Banshee, Cannonball, Sunspot, Cypher, Chamber, Mimic and more.

    Speaking of old X-Man, it would be great if Changeling is resurrected. I would like all the members in the pic below to be in a permanent team.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/xmen/commen...cial_guide_to/
    Last edited by ericng; 04-21-2021 at 05:48 AM.

  11. #521
    Astonishing Member Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,416

    Default

    Thunderbird would have been a cool addition.I'm disappointed they didn't make a big deal out of his return and allowed him to be drawn as a minor cameo in that X-force splashpage.

  12. #522
    Astonishing Member Hizashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    4,987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    The X-Men have grown from just under 30 mutants to thousands of mutants over the past decades so it hardly seems excessive.

    There are so many unused X character.
    The answer is to stop introducing new mutants when there are plenty who aren't being used, not flooding the market with more and more books.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

  13. #523
    Astonishing Member Rang10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    2,330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    The answer is to stop introducing new mutants when there are plenty who aren't being used, not flooding the market with more and more books.
    Yes, there is lready enough mutants created. Less books with better art and writing, x-fore lat 2 issues were a eyesore

    Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Thunderbird would have been a cool addition.I'm disappointed they didn't make a big deal out of his return and allowed him to be drawn as a minor cameo in that X-force splashpage.
    I dont think he returned, it was probably a penciller mistake

  14. #524
    Astonishing Member Hizashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    4,987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Yes, there is lready enough mutants created. Less books with better art and writing, x-fore lat 2 issues were a eyesore
    Quality over quantity for sure. I want readers to be able to see their favorites in the books, but Marvel needs to stop with the new characters, there's too many as it is and not enough space to go around. And no overlapping characters on teams, get Jean and Polaris and Rogue out of their old books now that they're on the X-Men and make room for other characters.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

  15. #525
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I'm not mad at it.
    Just make sure Synch's rainbow aura is front and center!
    Yes.... Agreed!

    I am here for SYNCH!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •