Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Problem is that Phoenix IS her identity for the non-sexists lol
    Unfortunately Marvel allowed Jason Aaron (and others) to abuse the PF into the ground.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    So the majority of his X-stuff isn't great?

Great...
    Not a fan of his Marauders or Cable. Cable was even cancelled

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Not a fan of his Marauders or Cable. Cable was even cancelled
    Oh fantastic...

Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

What I want to know is who cares why Synch or Laura are on the team, they're on it. Their fans have a book to pick up, and hopefully they and the rest of the team will be used well.
    Literally... I will never understand the fans who feel the need to degrade other people's favorites because of a story choice they didn't like. And for everyone who HATED X-Men #19, you just won the jackpot cause Hickman isn't writing Laura anymore AND she's on the main book. I swear some people will never be happy.

BANNED

Unfortunately Marvel allowed Jason Aaron (and others) to abuse the PF into the ground.
    Like Pak. And Hickman.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I find that having a team of X-Men saving the world while now connected to a home nation to be intriguing. The dynamics of that will be interesting to me and as Glio mentioned, how things go down when the X-Men want to do something but the Council disagrees.
    Then we'll have a silly event in which the "mutant CIA" X-Force fights the X-Men.......

XvX

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Literally... I will never understand the fans who feel the need to degrade other people's favorites because of a story choice they didn't like. And for everyone who HATED X-Men #19, you just won the jackpot cause Hickman isn't writing Laura anymore AND she's on the main book. I swear some people will never be happy.
    As if Duggan is any good, there isn't any jackpot won here

I've said it before, I might not like most of the current stuff, but so many do and more power to them. I'll give Duggan a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Like Pak. And Hickman.
    Her Phoenix costume is still her best one in my opinion.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Jwyatt View Post
    Then we'll have a silly event in which the "mutant CIA" X-Force fights the X-Men.......

XvX
    Yep, this is definitely gonna happen, Marvel can't help themselves.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

I'm actually a tad disinterested in this cast like it's lacking spice, Jean & Scott bore me to tears for the most part, Sunfire bless his heart is pretty much just "fetch" like they try but he never quite happens, Synch could be spicy he's pretty much a blank slate but he'll likely just be creepy sipping for Laura, & Laura herself she's much like her daddy in writers change her personality to fit their narrative IDK what she'll give me, Rogue I just don't feel Duggan has the wit or creativity to make her sassy enough, & lastly Polaris I liked her on X-Factor here she'll probably just give me daddy's girl tryna live up to the legacy blah blah,

I just wish this cast had more Spice!!

BANNED

Her Phoenix costume is still her best one in my opinion.
    Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    That's because people think Hickman is being paid to write the xmen when he is being paid to redefine them. He will be cashing checks long after the fans clamouring for the past are looking for the return of the institute.
    Yall are so dramatic lmao.

Hickman is just a guy.

BANNED

Oh fantastic...

Oh you know "Kid" Cable

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    That's because people think Hickman is being paid to write the xmen when he is being paid to redefine them. He will be cashing checks long after the fans clamouring for the past are looking for the return of the institute.
    Think we could at least get the X-Men believing in living in peace with humans again, or at least any explanation as to why they all suddenly decided to bail on it?

BANNED

The coherency between his plot and characterization was lacking for almost the majority of characters during his run. Even the art was inconsistent for that matter. Marvel just wasted him after HoX/PoX and I don't think a writer should feel good if he is being left out from his own book like that. I hope Hickman gets something big with his new book. Probably Uncanny. I guess something bold like Worlds of X doesn't sound bad either.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jwyatt View Post

XvX
    Another Schism lol