Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Finger crossed that Darwin is in that book too
    What’s funny is that everyone’s been talking about Synch and Laura not realizing Darwin got the worst deal out of all three.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    What’s funny is that everyone’s been talking about Synch and Laura not realizing Darwin got the worst deal out of all three.
    I don't mention him because if the vault is indeed their first enemy (which i think it is.) it makes sense they left him off so the vault won't adapt beyond gen 4.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Mighty Member

Let me see who are the leaders/anchor member of the X titles now

Excalibur - Betsy
    Marauders - Kate Pryde
    X-Force - Wolverine
    X-Factor - Northstar
    X-Men - Cyclops & Jean
    New Mutants - Magik
    Way of X - Nightcrawler
    X Corps - Angel
    Hellions - Havok

So most of the established major X-Man have their own team except for Storm, Iceman, Beast, Colossus, Banshee. Will Marvel create more X-titles for them in the future?
    Last edited by ericng; 04-19-2021 at 06:14 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    I'm looking forward to X-Men# 1 featuring the new team:
    Cyclops
    Jean Grey
    Rogue
    Polaris
    Sunfire
    Wolverine (X23)
    Synch
    Will this team answer to the Quiet Council or is this team Professor Xaviers' own personal task force to bridge the widening gap of mistrust between mutants and humanity ?.
    I'm a bit confused why Prof X is in this book? Isn't the XMEN formed because they don't want to answer to the council? Are they gonna portray him as a kind mentor here and as a cold businessman in the council?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    I'm a bit confused why Prof X is in this book? Isn't the XMEN formed because they don't want to answer to the council? Are they gonna portray him as a kind mentor here and as a cold businessman in the council?
    Is he in this book? Not that it would be unusual for him to be in the book, but is he part of the team or have any influence over the team? The only suggestion that I can see is the variant cover, but it needed an extra character for each artist to get a character to do, and it mimics the X-Men #1 cover from the 90s launch.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Is he in this book? Not that it would be unusual for him to be in the book, but is he part of the team or have any influence over the team? The only suggestion that I can see is the variant cover, but it needed an extra character for each artist to get a character to do, and it mimics the X-Men #1 cover from the 90s launch.
    It's the variant cover. Made me think he's mentoring them which I don't like. But maybe it's just to mimic the past cover/history.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    No cap son, you ain't lying! Darwin is a brotha that can't catch a full break anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post
    heres what gerry needs for HIS 1st arc a REAL VILLiAN

Dammit! That's a good call. It would be nice to see a villain that has more layered motivations than just kill/hate mutants, while having power and agency to do things.

High Evolutionary would be kinda fun.

The last time I saw him, he was experimenting on Rogue so it wouldn't be outta left field either! Plus there's that other 3rd sister of Wanda and Pietro that Polaris could probably have tons of awkward interactions with.
    Last edited by ChronoRogue; 04-19-2021 at 08:32 AM.

High Evolutionary would be a fantastic villain for the team to go up against.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Dammit! That's a good call. It would be nice to see a villain that has more layered motivations than just kill/hate mutants, while having power and agency to do things.
    Considering the current direction has removed most classic mutant villains, leaving us with generic hatemongers without stand out characters, generic mutant fearing scientists yet again building sentinels and new villains who are either forgetable or annoying, it would certainly be a fresh breath of air to have a classic villain back who has a more layered motivation and approach.

I do find it funny so many pink androids and robots are evil tho. High Evolutionary, Sentinels and Nimrod oh my...

obligatory among us reference

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Real men (good and evil) wear pink!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    Let me see who are the leaders/anchor member of the X titles now

Excalibur - Betsy
    Marauders - Kate Pryde
    X-Force - Wolverine
    X-Factor - Northstar
    X-Men - Cyclops & Jean
    New Mutants - Magik
    Way of X - Nightcrawler
    X Corps - Angel
    Hellions - Havok

So most of the established major X-Man have their own team except for Storm, Iceman, Beast, Colossus, Banshee. Will Marvel create more X-titles for them in the future?
    That's not enough books? Seems excessive.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Storm is probably going to star in Hickman's new book.
    I don't see Banshee or Colossus being popular enough to carry their own books.