Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    So what time to the rest of the July solicits drop?
    I think it's too early in the month for that. We should get DC's first around next week and then Marvel the week after.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

The X-Men moving back to protecting the rest of the world as well instead of just "Krakoa First/Make Mutants Great Again" stuff is welcome and exactly what I hoped from the way they built it up. Probably the most excited I've been to check out a book since the whole thing started.

I am here for this! So happy to see that Sunfire is finally going to be an official member of the X-Men again. I just wish that everyone could have gotten a new costume especially Jean...

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Jean and Lorna doesn't overlap, nor Shiro and Scott.
    I still want to know why a japanese nationalist is doing on Krakoa
    That’s probably why they put him on the team... to explore it.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

I hope all of Sunfire’s panels are just him dragging his teammates tbh. He’s the diva this team needs to spice up an underwhelming Polaris.

You always need a jerk on the team to add conflict, Sunfire is basically Fire Namor.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

They should just make Cyclops adult Champions outfit from the crossover his new outfit, it looks so much better.

Jean could wear a paper bag for all I care. Just make sure she’s front and center and doing sh!t for once! That’s what I care about. Then we can move on to the costume change.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    The fact that it was already announced that he was going to write a new mutant series.
    Cool so since I hadn’t heard that you feel justified being rude to me?

Not as bad as I thought. Nothing too exciting either.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Not as bad as I thought. Nothing too exciting either.
    Yeah I mean it’s the first solicit so they are playing it close to the vest but seems like a pretty bland setup for a team.

Ultimate Member

Not really an exciting team, and no not because Havok isn't on it salarta...I never thought for a second that he would be, he'll be stuck in Hellions until some other writer decides to write him without the inversion problems...

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by comicboy12 View Post
    I really want to know why the hell they are so insistent on putting Jean in that costume.
    this was her look before she became the Phoenix. they are trying to give her an identity of her own and return her to a place before all the power ups/baggage that came with Phoenix.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-16-2021 at 09:18 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Happy that Rogue and Sunfire are on the team. I wonder if Sunfire got the vote due to being the Krakoan sun in King in Back?

Out of curiosity, has it been confirmed characters would be leaving their respective books i.e. Polaris in X-factor and Rogue in Excalibur? I do not see why they have to lose their jobs to be an x-men(though not upset if Rogue leaves Excalibur), however it would be better if they appear one book because a less used character could take their place in the other and shine.

So this new series is also called X-men whats going to happen to the one written by Hickman isnt it also called X-men?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy