Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

X-Factor - Sage
    Excalibur should be canceled

Mighty Member

Sway would definitely be a great and useful addition to X-factor if she’s done partying with Gabe. Plus it would actual be interesting to see her on a team.

Excalibur needs a whole gut job. Get rid of Gambit, Jubilee and Rictor. Add new unseen Gorgon, Neal Shaara (give him a new code name), Petra (replace Rictor), Meggan and the rest of the Braddocks.

Extraordinary Member

Considering X-Factor does investigations...I have no earthly idea why Banshee was not on that team to start with. Dude is an old school Interpol officer.

Astonishing Member

I wonder if some teams will get reshuffeed members either way, because of other announcements or political moves happening at the whole Gala thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Considering X-Factor does investigations...I have no earthly idea why Banshee was not on that team to start with. Dude is an old school Interpol officer.
    Because the writer did not want to use him?

I think Rogue doesn't need to be replaced per say, but the book could use a general shake.

I"ll say it again: Excalibur would work best as a family crazy drama in Otherworld. Lost in Space meets Doctor Who with Betsy, Kwannon, Brian, Meggan, Maggie, Jamie and maybe also Chamber, Pete Wisdom or Pixie.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    I wonder if some teams will get reshuffeed members either way, because of other announcements or political moves happening at the whole Gala thing?

Because the writer did not want to use him?
    Exactly...just saying though...if you are a group that conducts investigations...wouldn't you have someone who used to do it for a living?

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I think Rogue doesn't need to be replaced per say, but the book could use a general shake.

I"ll say it again: Excalibur would work best as a family crazy drama in Otherworld. Lost in Space meets Doctor Who with Betsy, Kwannon, Brian, Meggan, Maggie, Jamie and maybe also Chamber, Pete Wisdom or Pixie.
    Yep, 100% this. It's clearly the story Tini wants to tell. She's done nothing with Gambit, Rogue, or Jubilee. Let her do a Braddock family focus.

I really hope Gambit can tag along at least part time with Rogue in X-Men or go to Marauders. Leaving him on Excalibur makes absolutely no sense. I hated that they moved to the Lighthouse.

But I could see a large character scramble ahead and maybe even writing teams change? Books end?

Dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Excalibur would work best as a family crazy drama in Otherworld. Lost in Space meets Doctor Who with Betsy, Kwannon, Brian, Meggan, Maggie, Jamie and maybe also Chamber, Pete Wisdom or Pixie.
    I really enjoy this idea, although I think Betsy should still be leading Excalibur -- I sort of like this inversion as an important aspect of the Krakoa era.

But instead of the unappealing team we got, I'd continue the idea of inversing tradition. We have Betsy as Captain Britain instead of Brian. Who might be a fun replacement for Nightcrawler? Kitty Pryde? And so on, until I've put together a funhouse mirror version of the classic team.

-Pav, who wants Chamber working with Pete Wisdom...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Exactly...just saying though...if you are a group that conducts investigations...wouldn't you have someone who used to do it for a living?
    I feel like most of the 'departments' on Krakoa are just Xavier/Magneto letting people feel important, and this includes X-Force. Less questions are asked if people are too busy causing their own problems.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    I feel like most of the 'departments' on Krakoa are just Xavier/Magneto letting people feel important, and this includes X-Force. Less questions are asked if people are too busy causing their own problems.
    I think you are right on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    If X-Factor continues they shouldn't replace Lorna, they should just give Aurora more presence.
    This is a good idea. Maybe even Aurora as co-leader, if the writing/Marvel wishes it.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

You know who really needs more development? Petra and Sway. So Petra with x-factor and sway with Excalibur, I think that would be wonderful

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Dazzler on Excalibur, Murmur on X-Factor
    6B0201AC-C0BB-4D75-B3E0-F620A26403FC.jpg

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    You know who really needs more development? Petra and Sway. So Petra with x-factor and sway with Excalibur, I think that would be wonderful
    Put Petra & Sway on X-Factor, and get rid of the New X-Detritus.

Quote Originally Posted by staptik777 View Post
    X-Factor - Sage
    Excalibur should be canceled
    Would be coll with that.