Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Default Who should replace Polaris on X-Factor and Rogue on Excalibur

Now that the new Krakoa X-Men have been revealed and both Polaris and Rogue most likely will leave their current books, let just do this for fun.

Who should replace Polaris on X-Factor and who should replace Rogue on Excalibur.

It has to be a mutant (of course) and not a member of another current X-book.

Personally I would like to see Hellion enter Excalibur and Surge to enter X-Factor. Time for those former New X-Men to get an upgrade.
    Last edited by Master of Sound; 04-16-2021 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Error in my title, apologies
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

No one? You can remove both from their books and nothing would change

Maybe Meggan could officially return to the team (Excalibur)

I think Excalibur will benefit from one less character, so no replacement needed. As for X-Factor, Tempo could work well there.

I would love to see Tempo somewhere! However I think Sway would be an excellent addition to X-Factor. Due to her ability to see residual temporal images.

Excalibur needs some whimsy. If we replaced Rogue (and possibly Gambit). I think Anole and Rockslide to get to the bottom of what happened with Rockslide's resurrection.
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion

Incredible Member

There's going to be more than just those I think. The new status quo for Storm with her space exploration, or whatever, may mean her taking some people with her. That's rumoured to be what Hickman will write, and might be the new Uncanny book. I'm still thinking she's taking Kate Pryde with her (judging by Callisto wearing Kate's jacket at the Gala as seen in the Polaris/Banshee reveal strip) and perhaps a few more. The Gala could be the catalyst for lots of changes for teams and for the Quiet Council.

But to answer your question, I'd like to see Pete Wisdom on Excalibur and Mystique (or Dust) on X-Factor - but the cast there is probably large enough to not need anyone to replace her.

Xcalibur - Pixie

X-Factor - Lifeguard

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Let’s not add anyone to Excalibur, Tini doesn’t write for Jubilee & Gambit. Maybe this will force her to actually work them into the storyline for once

Excalibur: Rockslide (the real one)

X-Factor: Surge
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

It really depends on what the new X-Men team will look like a year and a half from now. I think people have forgotten that quote that Duggan mentioning about "this years X-Men" roster.

It may not be a permanent group, so much as one that rotates. If it does change, they both should probably stick to their respective books. As much as I'd love Rogue to have a regular book outside of Excalibur...

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    It really depends on what the new X-Men team will look like a year and a half from now. I think people have forgotten that quote that Duggan mentioning about "this years X-Men" roster.

It may not be a permanent group, so much as one that rotates. If it does change, they both should probably stick to their respective books. As much as I'd love Rogue to have a regular book outside of Excalibur...
    What makes you think Excalibur will still be here a year and a half from now?

LOL we can only hope... though I'd feel bad for people who are enjoying that book despite my grievances with it.

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Excalibur: Rockslide (the real one)

X-Factor: Surge
    Oh god i would be dreading that watching your ex boyfriend kissing his new boyfriend pffff

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    I think Excalibur will benefit from one less character, so no replacement needed. As for X-Factor, Tempo could work well there.
    I agree with this. I like having the Braddock family as the supporting cast in Excalibur.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I'd love to see the Girl Cipher(Alisa Tager) on X-factor