Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Excalibur - Pixie
    X-Factor - Silhouette, Abyss or Vincente

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Yep, 100% this. It's clearly the story Tini wants to tell. She's done nothing with Gambit, Rogue, or Jubilee. Let her do a Braddock family focus.

I really hope Gambit can tag along at least part time with Rogue in X-Men or go to Marauders. Leaving him on Excalibur makes absolutely no sense. I hated that they moved to the Lighthouse.

But I could see a large character scramble ahead and maybe even writing teams change? Books end?

Dunno.
    With Rogue now,presumably, leaving that book you start to wonder why did they move in? Not that you didn't wonder before but now even moreso. Tini must have known that Rogue was joining X-men when that issue was written.

I think Excalibur is ending. If not then Gambit and Jubilee should leave that book. Get someone who actually can bounce with Rictor to move him wherever they intend. That book is so dull in their character interactions. There is no energy or flow that would help the converstions come to life. If the writer and artist remains the most logical step would be to bring in characters that help with that.

Mighty Member

Excalibur: Tarot, Emplate, Oya. All 3 of th potential to add to the mutant magic stuff. I am also a fan of sending jubilee on her way for Chamber.

X Factor: Tempo could be a great addition. I could also see a character like Wicked, or Unveil, who is a virtually blank canvas, in a book like this.

For Excalibur i would suggest someone like Nekra Sinclair, since the tank of the team is leaving

she also has Magical knowledge and skills for creating zombies, fangs and claws

Last edited by Cruelrain; 04-17-2021 at 11:41 AM.

Nature Girl for Polaris.

Cecilia Reyes to X-Factor

Selene to Excalibur

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Dazzler on Excalibur, Murmur on X-Factor
    Attachment 108564
    I actually enjoyed that AF team. Good character.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
    There's going to be more than just those I think. The new status quo for Storm with her space exploration, or whatever, may mean her taking some people with her. That's rumoured to be what Hickman will write, and might be the new Uncanny book. I'm still thinking she's taking Kate Pryde with her (judging by Callisto wearing Kate's jacket at the Gala as seen in the Polaris/Banshee reveal strip) and perhaps a few more. The Gala could be the catalyst for lots of changes for teams and for the Quiet Council.

But to answer your question, I'd like to see Pete Wisdom on Excalibur and Mystique (or Dust) on X-Factor - but the cast there is probably large enough to not need anyone to replace her.
    Guys I am confused why are y'all insinuating that storm is going to space has that been stated anywhere?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Guys I am confused why are y'all insinuating that storm is going to space has that been stated anywhere?
    I'm not so sure it's been explicitly stated as a mission in space, more new horizons. Certainly something is happening, she's leaving Marauders, there have been space adventure suggestions for a couple of months I think. But, apparently Hickman has big plans for her, so it has to be something, and there are two books we've got no information on cast for. One by Leah Williams, and one by Hickman himself over the summer.

I like the idea of Megan joining Excalibur again.

Lifeguard would be good to see on any book.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
    I'm not so sure it's been explicitly stated as a mission in space, more new horizons. Certainly something is happening, she's leaving Marauders, there have been space adventure suggestions for a couple of months I think. But, apparently Hickman has big plans for her, so it has to be something, and there are two books we've got no information on cast for. One by Leah Williams, and one by Hickman himself over the summer.
    Storm could also end up in Sword. But yeah, Storm is headed to space this summer. If it's Hickman's book, it's the matter of who's following her.

Mighty Member

Excalibur - Meggan
    X-Factor - Aurora (Brother & Sister team)

Excalibur - Meggan should become a main character. I also wanted Pixie on the team, but I want to see what Spurrier does with her in WoX.
    X-factor - I'd add Siryn and Wicked. Siryn as the new second in command and Wicked in a supporting role initially because the cast is already pretty big. She could aid them whenever they wanted to learn if someone actually wanted to be ressurected.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

I assumed the Storm thing was terraforming Mars

Excalibur: No one
    X Factor: A Morrigan free Siryn would be a nice addition and would mean there is a still a veteran member of the team.