Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Triniking.
    "Cable was right!"

I don't know but i do think the other two books will need to make up for the diversity this book doesn't have on the main team. I think that is what is going to be most important about shifting these books around, at least imo.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

La Bandera on Excalibur

Skein on X-Factor
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Shatterstar on Excalibur

Surge on X-Factor

Quote Originally Posted by PsionicHero View Post
    I would love to see Tempo somewhere! However I think Sway would be an excellent addition to X-Factor. Due to her ability to see residual temporal images.

Excalibur needs some whimsy. If we replaced Rogue (and possibly Gambit). I think Anole and Rockslide to get to the bottom of what happened with Rockslide's resurrection.
    I said this about Sway in another thread in this forum! She'd be a great addition to X-Factor given her abilities, and would give her a place to shine since her return. I'm still not clear if Aurora's actually on the team or if she just watches a lot of TV in the Boneyard.

For Excalibur, I thought maybe Pixie (she's Welsh and she touches magic which would be perfect for Excalibur) but I know she's going to be featured in Way of X. Though with Rogue moving one, what the team needs is the glue of the team (she was a good friend to Betsy, not to mention Remy's wife) or physical strength (with Apocalypse still gone, they are in need of some muscle on the team).

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I agree with this. I like having the Braddock family as the supporting cast in Excalibur.
    I think you would have two less characters because I think Gambit leaves also

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    It really depends on what the new X-Men team will look like a year and a half from now. I think people have forgotten that quote that Duggan mentioning about "this years X-Men" roster.

It may not be a permanent group, so much as one that rotates. If it does change, they both should probably stick to their respective books. As much as I'd love Rogue to have a regular book outside of Excalibur...
    I think it would be cool if each year's team was taken over by a new writer from the line. Duggan one year, Vita one year, etc.

Spectacular Member Solitaryhawk's Avatar

Well, golly gosh. If Rogue is leaving Gambit behind for the new title, then I guess it means the two are "on a break" if past Marvel writers are any indication... (Yeah, still salty about the Sina Grace/Tim Seeley RicStar breakups). I don't wish any character to fill her void because that comic is just horrible.

Guess that means Polaris is breaking her promise to break Shatterstar out of Mojo's control, too. Shocker. They don't need another addition to the team. The roster is jam-packed already, although they've done a passable introduction with Siryn.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaryhawk View Post
    Guess that means Polaris is breaking her promise to break Shatterstar out of Mojo's control, too. Shocker. They don't need another addition to the team. The roster is jam-packed already, although they've done a passable introduction with Siryn.
    X-Factor #9 is going back to Mojoverse. It's coming out next month, before Lorna joins the new X-Men team. Though even if it came out after, it would still be possible for Lorna to take part in that specific mission.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsionicHero View Post

Excalibur needs some whimsy. If we replaced Rogue (and possibly Gambit). I think Anole and Rockslide to get to the bottom of what happened with Rockslide's resurrection.
    If you want to go the more light-hearted route of Excalibur, like its earliest years, I think those two would work pretty well.

For me I definitely like the idea of Tempo in X-Factor. She has a quirky appeal and I def think the current version is more inspired by PADs than Simonson's.

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

Both books are overcrowded - Excalibur moreso. I wouldn't replace either.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    No one? You can remove both from their books and nothing would change
    Ouch! True though.

I agree with not adding anyone new (to be ignored) and just focus on what they have.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Did Rogue actually do anything of note in excalibur besides the writer making her fall asleep the first few issues?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Did Rogue actually do anything of note in excalibur besides the writer making her fall asleep the first few issues?
    She got to keep Gambit and Jubilee company during their own naps.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

If X-Factor continues they shouldn't replace Lorna, they should just give Aurora more presence.

Rogue should be 'replaced' by Meggan.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey