• Yes, but I guess they look ok already

15 25.86%
  • I don't care either way.

8 13.79%
  • No, I love their current looks

8 13.79%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I usually prefer new costumes for a new team, but I really don't like Lorna's new look, so perhaps it's for the best.

I would pay all my money to never have to see the 90's costumes again.

Not for everyone, since I don't feel like they should use uniforms, but Jean and Rogue definitely need something new. Hickman's obsession with this Jean's 70's looks is tiring. I feel like he's holding on to this look for Jean because of some plot down the road involving the PF, but honestly the PF is a big mess currently and Jean is better off without it. So give the woman a brand new look and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Krakoa era means the creative teams can use whatever costumes they want so it doesn't bother me.
    Agreed. I'm also hoping they'll be rotating costumes every now and then as they have in the Krakoa era.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

You know that Jean's look is HORRIBLE when not even Larraz can make it look good.

Only Rogue’s look bothers me.

Scott looks amazing, Sunfire and Lorna are in new threads, and Ev and Laura’s outfits are relatively new (give or take a century).

I don’t mind Jean’s because I don’t like her other outfits any better lol

Jean and Rogue look out of place.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    I would pay all my money to never have to see the 90's costumes again.
    OMG SO MUCH THIS! Oooh how I wish I could sit in the room w/the creative teams who are presenting what costumes Rogue and Jean should wear. I will have an arsenal of bowls of spaghetti ready to be launched for every idea revolving around past designs ESPECIALLY the 90's. I'm just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Calintz View Post
    OMG SO MUCH THIS! Oooh how I wish I could sit in the room w/the creative teams who are presenting what costumes Rogue and Jean should wear. I will have an arsenal of bowls of spaghetti ready to be launched for every idea revolving around past designs ESPECIALLY the 90's. I'm just saying.
    Now I wanna witness that
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

I think this biggest mistake of this era is the lack of new costume designs. I think all X-Men should get new looks.

S.W.O.R.D.1 #1 was real new launch with great designs. Not doing the same here is such so lackluster already.

Will we get boring nostalgia in X-Men 1 while the rest of line is sparking innovations everywhere?!?! What a HUGE MISTAKE not to fundamentally rethink what the X-Men could be in the era of Krakoa.....

in the minority but I don't mind Jean that much....as for Rogue 90s is forever classic but I thought they were on to something with the Excalibur look which to me was pretty decent.

Quote Originally Posted by cam18 View Post
    in the minority but I don't mind Jean that much....as for Rogue 90s is forever classic but I thought they were on to something with the Excalibur look which to me was pretty decent.
    I really miss 90s Rogue, so I'm okay with the costume.

Jean on the other hand. These are washing cloves and her miniskirt and mask is a joke.

Spectacular Member CaptainLiberty76's Avatar

Don't mind the costumes at all. Rogues is a favorite and I like the updates to Lorna's and you can't see much of Sunfire's costume. As far as Jean's costume goes I've always had a particular fondness for it since I was reading the X-Men at the time she got this costume. That made date me a bit, but I don't care I've always had a fondness for mini skirts. I'm of that age. Doesn't matter if it's combat ready or whatever, it's comic books and Jean looks tremendous. Almost as good as she did under the pen of Neal Adams and Tom Palmer.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Now I wanna witness that
    Join me in the festivities of Spaghetti tossing to bad costume designs for Rogue and Jean by the X-office
    Marvel HQ is sponsoring Lol

Quote Originally Posted by cam18 View Post
    I don't get the jean thing either. it's like if people get literal everyone needs a new costune. In her phoenix costume you would clearly see her crack and her bits in the front. The skirt is actually less revealing of Jean's costumes. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/