Amazing Member

Default What is this superman comic?

Hi

Casual comic reader here (Green lantern is my favorite as far as DC goes). I recently bought a graphic novel lot and in it was a tiny comic/TPB called "Superman whatever happened to the man of tomorrow?"
    So I did an online search and came up with it being the final issue of "Superman" prior to a mini series of "Man of steel". Is this correct?
    During my online search I noticed on pics of the comic that the DC logo had different versions.
    Did they release this comic many times to have a different DC logo?
    I have the one with the logo in the picture I am joining.
    One more question. Why this weird format? It's a tiny softcover TPB. I have never seen anything like it.

Thanks to all

Patrick
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well, is it possibly this?
    * https://www.comics.org/issue/559977/#739508
    which the GCD describes as "This book was bundled with the 'Superman Returns/Justice League: Justice on Trial' DVDs in 2006, a Walmart exclusive." and lists the dimensions as 5 1/3" x 7 1/3"; page count is 52 pages.

Retired

Yes it's that.

Edit of an edit--I realize now this is a smaller version of the 1997 comic that I got--note the difference in the publisher logo.

I seem to have this story in four different forms. The original two issues, the 1997 version that looks like this one, the reprint in DC UNIVERSE: THE STORIES OF ALAN MOORE, and the hardcover WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE MAN OF TOMORROW.
    Last edited by Jim Kelly; 05-31-2021 at 10:57 AM.