View Poll Results: What will be the first threesome in the new X-Men book?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Scott + Jean + Laura

8 22.86%
  • Laura + Everett + Shiro

5 14.29%
  • Anna Marie + Remy + Lorna

11 31.43%
  • Charles Xavier + everyone

5 14.29%
  • Other (please add your own Mutant Magic combo)

10 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Default What will be the first threesome in the new X-Men book?

What's happening behind closed doors in the Summer House on the Moon has been the subject of much speculation. Hints have been dropped here and there that readers can either choose to ignore or keep speculating about.

To me, it's becoming increasingly clear how this new X-Men team is just an excuse for Scott and Jean to continue spreading their naughty, polyamorous ways across the Krakoan population. So the question is, who will take part in the first threesome in the new X-Men book?

Scott + Jean + Laura.
    Does this even need an explanation? Husband and wife are already sleeping with daddy. Young Scott already had a thing with Laura. This might as well be happening already and Eyeboy is probably watching it this very instant.

Laura + Everett + Shiro.
    After 500 years trapped in the Vault together with Armando, 3-way sex is ALL Laura and Everett know at this point. Even if she forgot all about it. And Shiro desperately needs to chill and get laid and I submit there's no one better suited to show him a good time than these two youngsters.

Anna Marie + Remy + Lorna.
    Anna Marie has been talking to her husband about trying new things for a while now. Why do you think they always miss the action in Excalibur? They clearly have more important things to do. And we know Anna Marie's deviations know no boundaries after she slept with the 100-year old Erik Lehnsherr, so I submit she will set her sights on his daughter now who, having only slept with Alex Summers for the past 50 years, is more than ready to embrace new experiences. Remy isn't technically part of the team but he will appear the moment there is sex to be had.

Charles Xavier + everyone he damn pleases.
    Haven't you been wondering why Professor X is appearing on the variant cover of the first issue despite not being part of the team and ostensibly being against it in the first place? Dear old Charley is always first in line to take advantage and then mindwipe his victims. Ask Amelia Vought or Gabrielle Haller. He built the great nation of Krakoa around a resurrection process bringing people back stark naked and then parading in front of others. Plus he's walking around in a black rubber pervert suit all the time. He's probably slept with everyone on the island by now and then conveniently edited out that memory upon resurrection.

Also, just to be perfectly clear, when the writers are talking about Mutant Magic, Mutant Synergy, the Five, the Six, the Two... there's no doubt in my mind they're talking about sex and lots of it. You know it, I know it, that's what the great mutant metaphors stand for.

These are some of the combinations I could think of off the top of my head. I'm sure there could be many more, and with more than 3 people too. Feel free to add your own.

Anna Marie + Lorna + Jean

Scott + Shiro + Everett
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

...wait, how old is X-23 supposed to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy Mutie View Post
    Haven’t a clue but she looks like a teenager to me, She’s gonna have to sit this one out
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Any threesome that doesn't include both Lorna and Jean is wrong cause I say so.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

She's bub years old.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    Any threesome that doesn't include both Lorna and Jean is wrong cause I say so.
    Seems yesterday .....

Several members of the Young X-Men are in their late teens I think, so I think shes the same age.

My choice is Rogue + Jean + Lorna

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Sometimes you read a tread and wonder why some people read X-Men books.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Fantastic Member

people seem way too obsessed with the characters potential sex lives and who might be boning who

though it would be cool to see more actual couples .... but I think I'll pass on the 3 somes and orgies.

It's clearly going to be Lorna Synch and Wolverine. Lorna will develop feelings for Synch but Synch will be hung up on Wolverine

Mighty Member

Clearly it'll be Jean/Rogue/Polaris.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Just kidding of course...

Magneto/Xavier and who ever is behind them.

Wolverine/Nightcrawler/Tomb Raider

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Seems yesterday .....

Jean/Lorna/Storm? Jean/Lorna/Lorna's amnesiac side.