Default Battle Beast (Invincible TV) vs a variety of foes

Takes place in the city from the episode, complete with civilians.

1) Vs Midnighter (Wildstorm)
    2) Vs Thor (MCU)
    3) Vs Kenshiro (HnK)
    4) Vs Kamala Khan (Marvel)
    5) Vs Kong (GvK)
    6) Vs The Thing (Marvel)
    7) Vs The Mandarin (Marvel)
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

1) Vs Midnighter (Wildstorm) - it might take a while, but Battle Beast seems pretty far past Midnighter's capability to harm, given what he did to Mark. It might take him a while to hit the guy, but eventually he'll smoosh.

2) Vs Thor (MCU) - Stormbreaker for the one-shot.

3) Vs Kenshiro (HnK) - Battle Beast is dead before he even knows it. Ken is waaaaaay too fast and has way too many esoterics.

4) Vs Kamala Khan (Marvel) - I only saw the first few issues of her series, long ago, so I don't really know what her power-level is. Based on that, I don't know that BB can hurt her as she's pretty malleable, but she can't do anything to him.

5) Vs Kong (GvK) - Kong should take him, no wuckas.

6) Vs The Thing (Marvel) - Hmmmmm - Ben is like a tiny version of Kong. So he'll win fewer. This could be 50/50.

7) Vs The Mandarin (Marvel) - I don't see BB resisting all of the myriad esoterics at Mandarin's disposal. Darkforce, transmutation, disintegration, mind-control - waaaaay too many options here.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

The difficulty is in judging Battle Beast’s power levels, except by reference to Mark.

I don’t know if we’d grant Mark full Class 100 strength yet, although the meteorite feat was pretty decent, so we’re probably into Class 80 territory so far. Mark has also demonstrated some serious speed, and in the last episode did the obligatory ‘disappear, change costume, reappear in a blink’ thing.

Battle Beast treated Mark like an absolute punk. He was too quick for him, much too strong, and he totally no-sold Mark’s hits.

That puts him way past Ben Grimm territory, I think he’s too quick for Thor, Mandarin or Kong, too strong and durable for Midnighter, and I don’t think Kamala can do a thing to him.

That just leaves Kenshiro, but even he is going to really struggle against a superspeed Class 100 monster like Battle Beast.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    The difficulty is in judging Battle Beast’s power levels, except by reference to Mark.

I don’t know if we’d grant Mark full Class 100 strength yet, although the meteorite feat was pretty decent, so we’re probably into Class 80 territory so far. Mark has also demonstrated some serious speed, and in the last episode did the obligatory ‘disappear, change costume, reappear in a blink’ thing.

Battle Beast treated Mark like an absolute punk. He was too quick for him, much too strong, and he totally no-sold Mark’s hits.

That puts him way past Ben Grimm territory, I think he’s too quick for Thor, Mandarin or Kong, too strong and durable for Midnighter, and I don’t think Kamala can do a thing to him.

That just leaves Kenshiro, but even he is going to really struggle against a superspeed Class 100 monster like Battle Beast.
    Eh, Battle Beast didn't really show a ton of speed, and Mark forgets his speed all the time. I also don't think that Mark has shown class 80 there. Mark fluctuates a lot between his "kid Gohan smash" moments and most everything else. I dunno - it's possible I'm underrating him. I've watched everything so far, and all we have of BB is that one fight, so...
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

I don't know if I'd put the asteroid feat at class 80ish personally, given the size of it and the amount of time it seems to have taken him to kill it's momentum(we cut to it after he's already started and it still moves a not insignificant distance in that time frame). Grey Hulk's baseline is supposed to be somewhere around there if not even lower isn't it? His asteroid was much larger. Hell without really thinking about it that much my gut feeling is you could sub Invincible with maybe classic Rogue and the scene wouldn't look out of place, provided she had a spacesuit on or something.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Kenshiro should have no issues with Battle Beast from the TV show. Dude didn't demonstrate anything like the speed to react to Ken's movements and Ken can just bypass durability.