Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

I really hope the bracelets have the powers

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Of course, that's true, but a lot of people on the lower levels of society like to play along. Just look at the rise of anti-Asian hate during the pandemic. No one forced those people to attack Asians. They just went along with anti-Asian conspiracy theories. Same with the attack on the American Capitol, or the police violence against African-Americans
    Yeah, I'm not going to reply to your messages of this sort anymore. I feel we are diverting this thread far away from its original intention which isn't fair to everyone else. I'm out.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

I have faith it can eventually happen, although perhaps not in my lifetime. I plan to live past 100 years, though
    Nothing in human history gives me any reason to have such faith. If it's possible at all, it'd only happen many, many centuries from now if millennia. And like I said, I think that's further out in the future than we have left as a species here on earth.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Yeah, I'm not going to reply to your messages of this sort anymore. I feel we are diverting this thread far away from its original intention which isn't fair to everyone else. I'm out.
    Yeah, I think the thread has veered off course. Baxk to topic

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    razor fist

mcu razor fist

Slight improvement
    I've always thought Razor Fist looks ridiculous (and is ridiculous as a concept) but the movie version is indeed an improvement over the original design. I kind of like it.

I really hope the bracelets have the powers
    Of course they'll have powers - why else would the Mandarin bother wearing so much metal arm bands? I mean, it's just not a great fashion statement.

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

The "bracelet" rings look good to me and in a world that infinity gauntlet(yes I know it is gauntlet) I think they were trying to avoid having the same visual style as it.
    plus the bracelets will be easier to see without zooming in for visual effect

i still like the finger rings, but maybe he'll use them a little as a fighting style like in The Master Killer:

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Of course they'll have powers - why else would the Mandarin bother wearing so much metal arm bands? I mean, it's just not a great fashion statement.
    Haha, yeah. But I'm wondering if they'll have all the same powers. And if they're worn like that, how would they project those powers?

I've always thought Razor Fist looks ridiculous (and is ridiculous as a concept) but the movie version is indeed an improvement over the original design. I kind of like it.
    He's kind of like a budget knock off Wolverine.

Ultimate Member

Wolverine if he worked for...SWORD

very true

Haha, yeah. But I'm wondering if they'll have all the same powers. And if they're worn like that, how would they project those powers?
    Probably similar to the powers in comics. Not sure what those are though, haven't read those comics. I'm picturing something like one of them starts glowing and he shoots an energy beam or fire or ice from his hand or something relating to whatever power that glowy bracelet gives?

Ultimate Member

Probably similar to the powers in comics. Not sure what those are though, haven't read those comics. I'm picturing something like one of them starts glowing and he shoots an energy beam or fire or ice from his hand or something relating to whatever power that glowy bracelet gives?
    I don't remember all powers, but I think he has fire, ice, electricity, light, vortex, dark, and disintegration, at least. Possibly also mental

Original Design was beyond ridiculous as concept I mean how does he put on clothes or use the bathroom?

I don't remember all powers, but I think he has fire, ice, electricity, light, vortex, dark, and disintegration, at least. Possibly also mental
    So yeah, all of those can shoot out of the bands without damaging his arms, hands, and other bands because sci-fi and/or magic bs.
    Original Design was beyond ridiculous as concept I mean how does he put on clothes or use the bathroom?
    Old Mrs. Razor Fist is a kind, patient mom with her special needs son.