Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    With all the zany chaos continually being thrown at us throughout the event, its not crazy that a brief moment/panel like that would slip under the readership radar.
    Just wondering what issue that was. Checked #6 and the only odd thing I saw was his uniform (glove) was torn on his left arm/hand and it looked like flesh.

The Brisson era showed the TO arm, and a quick check in a few Duggan issues here I could not see it shown. I don't know if it is shown somewhere else, if the TO virus is even referenced, but if not is this something important, or did Duggan just not realize it was supposed to be there?

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Just wondering what issue that was. Checked #6 and the only odd thing I saw was his uniform (glove) was torn on his left arm/hand and it looked like flesh.

The Brisson era showed the TO arm, and a quick check in a few Duggan issues here I could not see it shown. I don't know if it is shown somewhere else, if the TO virus is even referenced, but if not is this something important, or did Duggan just not realize it was supposed to be there?
    On x-men issue that summers family went to chandilar, Kid cable didn't had the TO virus arm

There is a info page that adult Cable writes that whatever might look that Stryfe killed him.
    Last edited by Rang10; 04-20-2021 at 09:11 AM.