So - we all come from different ages and enjoy different things about the X-Books.

I freely admit, a few years back, I was angry at how the X-Books had turned out. These characters were all strangers to me. The art was a style I often didn't enjoy - and it led to eventually dropping all of the X-Books I'd been collecting for over 40 years. (All of my comics, really - but the X-Books took up the largest section of my collection).

However, I don't know when - I turned a corner, and I saw that folks were enjoying the X-Books immensely these days. And I realized, the books had changed to adapt. Similar, no doubt - to when it changed from being Cyclops, Jean, Iceman, Beast and Angel - to giving us Wolverine, Storm, Colossus, Banshee, etc.

And I understood - I shouldn't be angry. The books changed because the market changed. I simply hadn't changed with them.

So I'd love to hear everyone's favorite X-Book(s) - name, as many as you want.
Everyone's favorite character(s) - name as many as you want.
And everyone's favorite X-Stories - name as many as you want.

And if you're so inclined - say why each of these sparked a favorite. Perhaps we can all come to see and appreciate one another's opinions, no matter how different they may be!