Default Rumblers League (Live Action) - Signup Thread

As we finalise the lists of characters and items that will be available for drafting, now's as good a time as any to confirm who'll be taking part.

If you're definitely in, let me know in here...

Participants

- KJS
    - Stigmazilla
    - The MunchKING
    - Darth Drizzle
    - Cleric of Hell’s Brigade
    - Jcogginsa
    - Tomzilla
    - TheBookDragon
    Last edited by KJS; 04-22-2021 at 12:43 PM.

I'm in, incidentally...

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    I'm in, incidentally...
    Sign me up!

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

The King of Munch will be adding another unmitigated loss to his Rumbles League record!
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Time Stop Moves

**So at the start of the fight Legion stops time around his team as Wanda/Apocalypse make impregnable sheilds around them using Power Stone/Hex energy to stop anyone with Time powers who tries to interrupt them. As Apocalypse can upgrade powers simply by looking at the person he unlockis his teams full potential and maxes out their powers/abilities while giving them full control over them(For Wanda she instantly created 2 life forms inside herself, so she easily gives herself an X-Gene making her a Mutant and able to receive her Horseman power boost).

**Then for a secondary power boost he uses the Mind Stone and it's energies to amplify his team beyond their Horeman upgrades by granting them knowledge to use thier powers even more effectively, and it's cosmic energy to boost their physical stats even further. It especially boosts the Psionic powers of Legion and Mirage as that's their main ability and Scarlet Witch originally got boosted from the Stone by accident, but now it's focused.

Motherbox Upgrades

+Apocalypse uses his Mind Stone to upgrade the Motherbox giving it an AI and improvinb all of it's systems with loads of new information and raw cosmic energy to add to it's power reserves creating a SuperBox.

+ Shaw's Armor gets drastically amped by the SuperBox as it has another universes information added to it's systems memory and now it's smarter than ever and infuses it's new abilities/capabilities effectively into the Armor evolving well beyond it's base capabilities/abilities and into something much greater then before(like comparing Iron Mans MkI Cave Armor vs his MkVI Avenger Armor).

+Apocalypse has his Power Enhancing Armor upgraded by the SuperBox enhancing it's power amplification and it's Durability greatly. Then for a physical boost it biologically gives him the Superman treatment and restores/enhances the Cells of his Centuries old body greatly enhancing all his physical stats.

+Mirage gets her Invisibility Suit upgraded by the SuperBox as it gives the Invisible Suit the Cyborg treatment and vastly upgrades all of it tech and physical enhancers while adding in new abilities and weaponry and upgrading it's durability.

+Lastly Quicksilver has Legion fill him with Space Stone energy and Telepathically downloads knowledge on how to wield its powers/abilities. This turns him into a blue energy form akin to the Living Laser.

**++Now with everyone amped up and ready to fight Legion drops the Time Stop and Apocalypse/Wanda drop the sheilds and the Mutants of Ragnarok launch into Battle!
    Last edited by Darth Drizzle; 05-10-2021 at 09:30 AM.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

I’m in once more.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Extraordinary Member

I'm in it to win it.

I volunteer as tribute!

Do we have any more interest in this?

The Eternal Librarian TheBookDragon's Avatar

Saw this and thought it looked interesting. Care if I join?
    Munch said it's fun.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBookDragon View Post
    Munch said it's fun.
    The more the merrier.

I've messaged Jackalope89 to see if he wants to join - as he expressed interest in the initial thread I made and I wanted to give him the chance to say "yes" or "no" officially - and once it's established if he wants to join, we'll progress.

Right, signup is closed - we have our eight (a nice round number, to be fair).

Jackalope89 has been online a couple of times - including in Rumbles - and not responded, so I’ll rule him out.

All that’s left to do before the draft is choose the arenas (there’ll be 14) and set the rules. I’ll create a thread for the former today.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBookDragon View Post
    Munch said it's fun.
    Quick check - you are going to be on here enough to participate, right? It’s just you haven’t even logged in since you posted this...

The Eternal Librarian TheBookDragon's Avatar

Yeah, I've been reading up on other threads and working on configuring a team. I didn't realize that I wasn't logged in until I was trying to reply to your message and it asked me to log in.