Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

I like the reveal, Otto didnt walk away from his deal with Mephisto with his hands clean, he recognizes he cant remember things and is actively searching for why he cant. Looks like Kindred targeting him back in #25 when he was Superior still is going to factor into this.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Whose left for him to take for the Sinister Six? All the usual suspects are on their own teams at this point.
    I've got a feeling Kindred might be trying to get the original six back together. He's already got Mysterio on his side and now Ock, Last Son of Kraven is basically a Kraven stand in, Vulture and Sandman arent doing anything atm, and Electro seemingly is working with Kindred as seen in hell in the Sins Rising Prelude, Kindred might just ressurect him or the new Electro joins, since she isnt too committed to the Syndicate.

EDIT: whoops disregard, forgot about Vulture's crew.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingkalamari View Post
    I've got a feeling Kindred might be trying to get the original six back together. He's already got Mysterio on his side and now Ock, Last Son of Kraven is basically a Kraven stand in, Vulture and Sandman arent doing anything atm, and Electro seemingly is working with Kindred as seen in hell in the Sins Rising Prelude, Kindred might just ressurect him or the new Electro joins, since she isnt too committed to the Syndicate.

EDIT: whoops disregard, forgot about Vulture's crew.
    I guess I could see it and they bring Dillon back. We'd just need someone to replace Vulture.

Place your bets for the last member of Ock's team:

I was thinking ... what happened to Otto's original body? The one where Peter "died" before Superior.

Mighty Member

I would guess Mysterio is the last member, but maybe it's Chameleon and they don't want to spoil the Chameleon arc right before this one?
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

I’m all in on this. Looks it can be a lot of fun.

The Superior Spider-clone SpideyClone's Avatar

As a fan of Superior, I could not be more disappointed than to see Otto rebooted back to this and no memory of his time as Superior. Lets just put Peter back in high school while we're at it.

That Hitch cover is pretty neato.

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    I’m all in on this. Looks it can be a lot of fun.
    I’m definitely all in on this. I wonder if Janice’s team is going to be a big part of this.

I think this story can be interesting but I sure hope all these references to Scorpion are just covers being false advertising. Because the man is on an alternate universe and he can't move his legs. Kinda hoping that Spencer just doesn't forget that lol.

Alright I will. Fred Myers the Boomerang. It’s a long shot but he has been a member of the Syndicate.

Quote Originally Posted by JTHM View Post
    I think this story can be interesting but I sure hope all these references to Scorpion are just covers being false advertising. Because the man is on an alternate universe and he can't move his legs. Kinda hoping that Spencer just doesn't forget that lol.
    Lol what are the odds he just shows up again fine? Remember when Bendis stranded Mysterio in the Ultimate Universe then the Ultimate Universe imploded? I think he just showed up in Spider-Man/Deadpool after that.

Astonishing Member

I am going to go with Kingsley as the last member of Otto’s team. Why? If you assume Dillion and Sandman are being used , the only A or B list Peter Rogues Gallery members that have not ( or have been announced like Shocker) are. Eddie and Morbius ( and they are really anti heroes these days) and the Smythes. It would also be cool if Kingsley took the place of Harry and Norman as Green ( instead of Hobgoblin), it could also explain the Gobin suit Normie found.
    I would like to comment on the cover. It is outstanding ( it is not ASM 50 ( Spider-Man No More) which is still the champ, but it is in the Top 10 ever). Why? It is well thought out and thought provoking. It reminds me of two things. One obviously is ASM 121 and the other the opening of On Her Majesty’s Secret Service. For those non James Bond fans out there, that is the George Lazenby Bond film with Diana Rigg ( Tracy) and Telly Savalas as Blofeld. Of course, I do not want to see MJ meet the same fate as Gwen or Tracy ( this is the film where Bond gets married and his wife dies).
    Last edited by NC_Yankee; 04-21-2021 at 03:27 PM.

I've gotta say it's a smart move announcing a major event within the pages of a comic book.

It's a win-win for Marvel, fans and retailers if people interested in this book have something they can pick up at the comic store right now.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by SpideyClone View Post
    As a fan of Superior, I could not be more disappointed than to see Otto rebooted back to this and no memory of his time as Superior. Lets just put Peter back in high school while we're at it.
    Please, don't give Marvel Editorial any ideas. I'm sure doing so is their wet dream.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."