Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
I'm the comic there's some minor blood flying around when Immortal bops Nolan in their first one on one fight. But there's no blood on Nolan in the next label. I think it is more likely Immortal's hands were bleeding to be honest.

Also, I wouldn't say the curb stomp him in the rematch. Immortal got disemboweled, and as Mark pointed out the had to keep him off balance and the longer the fight went the more likely they would lose. And they only managed to win thanks to a phasing attack that bypassed his durability. Had it stuck to s slugfest I'm pretty sure he would have won. At best I could see the Guardians doing as well as they did in the show.
As seen in the pic above, it wasn't immortals blood, his fists are just fine, its Nolans coming out of his mouth.

With Mark there? I'd say Nolan would be screwed. If we can agree it would go down like it did in the show, with Nolan losing consciousness right after, then with Mark there it should be a clear win against Nolan. Especially if the Martian wraps around him, in which case he is being hammered by his son and two people who hit hard enough to hurt him, and by a speedster who can machine gun into him without having to worry about his head being turned into mush.