Incredible Member

Default Weakest live action DC/Marvel villains that can defeat the Seven

So here are the rules. Picking and choosing anyone from the MCU or Arrowverse, put together a team of no more than SIX villains that can defeat the Vaught's heroic and noble Seven.

For the purposes of this fight, the Seven have the following line up.

Homelander
    Black Noir
    Queen Maeve
    A Train (minus his heart problems)
    Stormfront
    Starlight
    The Deep

This team gets dropped into the Boys universe with no prior warning of their coming and no additional resources beyond what they would normally be equipped with and/or able to carry. Note that while characters such as Lex Luthor are not physically powerful, they are still considered to be high end for obvious reasons so please keep this in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by T-1000 View Post
    So here are the rules. Picking and choosing anyone from the MCU or Arrowverse, put together a team of no more than SIX villains that can defeat the Vaught's heroic and noble Seven.

For the purposes of this fight, the Seven have the following line up.

Homelander
    Black Noir
    Queen Maeve
    A Train (minus his heart problems)
    Stormfront
    Starlight
    The Deep

This team gets dropped into the Boys universe with no prior warning of their coming and no additional resources beyond what they would normally be equipped with and/or able to carry. Note that while characters such as Lex Luthor are not physically powerful, they are still considered to be high end for obvious reasons so please keep this in mind.
    Nazi Supergirl, Reverse Flash and Zoom.

Nazi Supergirl handles Homelander while the two speedsters kill everyone else. Then they all team up on Homelander.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Nazi Supergirl, Reverse Flash and Zoom.

Nazi Supergirl handles Homelander while the two speedsters kill everyone else. Then they all team up on Homelander.
    Pretty sure she could kill them all herself if pushed.

Heck, pretty sure Zoom could kill them all himself with his phasing hand truck through Homelander’s skull.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

For shits and giggles, I say let Dormammu in and allow him to have fun.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Since its "dropped into universe", Ultron. They can't stop him, and he'll kill them all eventually.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

The issue is that either a villain solos or they probably will have a hard time winning.

Zoom or Reverse Flash or Savitar solo.

Nazi Supergirl solos.

Red Tornado solos.

Graviton solos. Ultron solos. Agatha Harkness probably solos in a non arena fight since she'll get one sided prep. They can't hurt Thanos but he can't catch Homelander. If we count Wanda as a villain, she's certainly going to solo.

Most of the others aren't adding much. There are a few edge cases (like Ghost) that could do well against some of them but who likely fall down against Homelander.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

I *think* the weakest would probably be Loki. Durable enough to tank any of the seven, and his illusions and psychological manipulation will wreak havok with their multitude of psychological issues. Pair him with Ivan Vanko for armies of expendable cannon fodder. The duo will probably have Homelander kill off his own team very quickly, then have Loki shank him with blades that go through Thor when he least expects it.

Another contender for "weakest" to solo: Yellowjacket. This guy is perennially undersold, what with his "one-shot everything" shrink gun. Not even Homelander is tanking that.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Both of those are great selections. Yellow jacket is dead if they find him, and his issue is sneaking up on Homelander. But yeah, he, especially with some help for distraction, could do some serious damage.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan