Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Correction: Kregg and Nolan never fought. Yes he had lost an eye during the Viltrumite civil war, but luckily for Nolan, he Kregg and never fought. You're thinking of the Viltrumites Nolan and Mark fought on tje bug planet.
    Oh, you're right.

Looking at the sequence, Kregg shows up at the end of the bug planet fight and, since he has very similar hair and moustache configuration to one of the Viltrumites that Nolan, I always mentally assumed it was the same guy.

Point still stands though, Kregg has a robot eye. He was not presumably not capable of regrowing his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Oh, you're right.

Looking at the sequence, Kregg shows up at the end of the bug planet fight and, since he has very similar hair and moustache configuration to one of the Viltrumites that Nolan, I always mentally assumed it was the same guy.

Point still stands though, Kregg has a robot eye. He was not presumably not capable of regrowing his own.
    Yeah their healing can mostly be compared to Kryptonians close to a yellow sun. They can heal faster than Spiderman, yet can't quite regrow lost limbs like Deadpool.

They had to give Oliver an organic prosthetic as well after Thragg ripped his arm off by grabbing it while punching him in the face.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Rise, Thread!

Point of order: Conquest's powers were on the fritz from the scourge virus when he lost his arm, and that might have been the case for Kregg. To my memory the only upper limits established we have are Nolan dying from his heart being damaged, brain death, and Oliver getting the robot arm. And in that last one even the scientists were amazed at how his natural healing incorporated his prosthetic. I can't remember if there were any visual cues that he had the arm, but I don't think they lasted into his adulthood so even that might have regrown eventually.

I'm not suggesting they CAN regrow limbs, mind you. Just clarifying what did and didn't happen. Mark's arm was reatacched when he lost it to the Scourge virus.