Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
@Vordan - Is that David Bowie?

For whatever reason, I am a slightly excited. I have been a bit down on the prospects since post Future State plans were trickling out. It could be the additional subtitle, a bit trivial but it's doing wonders. I can hold out hope that this is Jon's book and Clark will (eventually) have both Action Comics and Superman (no subtitle) books to himself sooner rather than later.
No clue lmao I just googled “despair” and picked the first image I saw

The subtitle does make me think it’s possible they’ll bring Superman back for Clark eventually, after they’ve established Jon. I hope so anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
I like how Taylor handles the Superfamily. He did a great job with Laura under similar circumstances over at Marvel and did seperated her from Lohan while making her her own Wolverine. I don't think you can compare DCeased to how this will shake out.

Also, with Taylor I know Lois will have a substantive role in Jon's life. So I think I'll actually be able to take PKJ's Superman run with a more open mind now.
I hope so man. Taylor is the cheap fanservice writer (when he’s not murdering people to make Batman feel sad) so the least he can do is bring Lois in. Jon being the “Earth Superman” means Lois will very likely play a role in what he gets up to.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
I knew this day would come and this is probably the least worst outcome. He’s not writing “my” Superman and if he screws up they’ll probably deage Jon so I guess it’s a win-win no matter how things shake out. Least I’ll have PKJ and freaking Morrison writing Clark! C’mon Moz bring some of your New 52 Action run back into canon, if Jurgens got to bring a lot of his stuff back for Rebirth, it’s your turn to do the same for Infinite Frontier!