Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120
Results 1,786 to 1,789 of 1789

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Any particular reason why the Action Comics issue for the 28th is out but Son of Kal-El's preview for the same day isn't? Fridays usually seem to be the day for them these days, and from what I can tell all of the other DC previews are out alongside Action.
    Might be getting delayed again? The paper shortage seems to be poised to really hurt physical comics yet again.
    For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

ComiXology still has it coming out on the 28th. Maybe the beginning is spoiler heavy so they don’t want to drop the first section of the book?

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    ComiXology still has it coming out on the 28th. Maybe the beginning is spoiler heavy so they don’t want to drop the first section of the book?
    But then why not just cut around it like they usually do with spoiler heavy previews?

And I've already read the reviews that seem to give a fairly spoiler-y rundown of the outline of the issue, and from what I've read it's a fairly standard "we now join it already in progress" opening that's just Jon and Clark saving people in a building.

I don't pretend to know anything about how the industry works, but even with the pandemic complications it's strange that the book had multiple delays and now doesn't have a preview going up when all other DC books have their previews going up. I'm not speculating anything, but I am taking note.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Incredible Member Superboy-Prime's Avatar

What a shame. At least we have Action Comics this week.