Page 208 of 208 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208
Results 3,106 to 3,110 of 3110

If they really had faith in teenJon selling as high as Clark, they'd have never included the "Son of Kal-El" subtitle, which basically broadcasts that this isn't the "real" Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    If they really had faith in teenJon selling as high as Clark, they'd have never included the "Son of Kal-El" subtitle, which basically broadcasts that this isn't the "real" Superman.
    I don't get what you mean. They could've easily just titled it "Superman" if your theory was true. Titling the flagship title something else doesn't increase sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    I don't get what you mean. They could've easily just titled it "Superman" if your theory was true. Titling the flagship title something else doesn't increase sales.
    Perhaps I could have worded it better. My point was that they should have just titled it "Superman".

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Perhaps I could have worded it better. My point was that they should have just titled it "Superman".
    They really should have. It broadcasts they actually have confidence in their characters.

Probably defining feature of Infinite Frontier "era" is that DC was half-assing everything.