Page 138 of 208 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 3110

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/prin...son-of-kal-el/

Every single issue of Son of Kal-El is going to another printing including the upcoming issue #5. Really, really nice to hear this.
    Damn that’s incredible. Power of a bi Superman I guess. Maybe DC should advertise Apollo and Middy being in PKJ’s Action more?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Ooh, I just thought of something.

If DC wants Jace Fox's book to sell, they should have John Ridley reveal Jace is a trans man on Trans Visibility Day. It would add that extra layer to the character that would actually make me pick his book up, like so many others are apparently doing for Jon.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post
    Ooh, I just thought of something.

If DC wants Jace Fox's book to sell, they should have John Ridley reveal Jace is a trans man on Trans Visibility Day. It would add that extra layer to the character that would actually make me pick his book up, like so many others are apparently doing for Jon.
    Is this sarcasm?
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    Is this sarcasm?
    No, I genuinely think making Jace a trans man is good idea. If Jon can be bi, why can't Jace be trans? I would like to read that.

Incredible Member

I get that, but I took it as these two are old pros at this by now. Clark's been Superman for what has to be at least 20 years by this point, so that means Ma and Pa have more or less seen it all, and likely had the farm attacked or blown up at least once. I mean, they've had Clark die already.

But Jon takes this hard because this is the first time he's seen anyone has devastated where he or his loved ones live (and it was in retaliation to his actions too), so that played more or less well for me.
    I can see that and that's probably what Taylor was going for. I just think losing the farm is a big moment and as a fan I think I would have preferred it if the Kents showed at least a little sadness. Overall still loved this issue though. This issue really got me on-board with the series.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post
    No, I genuinely think making Jace a trans man is good idea. If Jon can be bi, why can't Jace be trans? I would like to read that.
    thanks for the clarification.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Lol just occurred to me that Gabe was probably the one who leaked Jon’s sexuality to outsiders. Apparently he’s been let go already so his time on the book is done (we may have a few issues to go that were already finished with his involvement however).
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Lol just occurred to me that Gabe was probably the one who leaked Jon’s sexuality to outsiders. Apparently he’s been let go already so his time on the book is done (we may have a few issues to go that were already finished with his involvement however).
    Not anymore I guess?

Superman: Son Of Kal-El #5 Delayed One Week — Time To Be Recolored?

DC Comics has just confirmed that to retailers and noted that Superman: Son Of Kal-El #5 which would have gone to print this week, will now be scheduled a week later, shifting from the 9th to the 16th of November, which is probably just enough time for someone to recolour a comic book.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Yeah, you are probably right, it does look like everything fits.

I'm so thrilled that DC have announced that all released issues of the series is getting another printing- and #5 too That means I can purchase #1 & #2 instead of waiting for the TPB

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel Man View Post
    Not anymore I guess?

Superman: Son Of Kal-El #5 Delayed One Week — Time To Be Recolored?

DC Comics has just confirmed that to retailers and noted that Superman: Son Of Kal-El #5 which would have gone to print this week, will now be scheduled a week later, shifting from the 9th to the 16th of November, which is probably just enough time for someone to recolour a comic book.
    Neat hope the new colorist is a good fit for Timms.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

I was thinking about it, and I really hope Janin got moved from Action Comics because they're planning on moving him to Son of Kal-El.

I mean, Action Comics is going to have Riccardo Frederici on it very soon, and, according to PKJ in a very recent interview, Frederici will be on Action "for the foreseeable future".

I'm thinking that it's very possible that DC started to see how well Son of Kal-El is doing in relation to all of the other Superman books, and how high profile it would be getting by having a bi main continuity Superman and they're now deciding to throw some more artistic weight its way with a higher profile artist.

And I think Janin would really fit Jon's book well. Bring in some of that Grayson sleek and modern feel to what is current one of the most talk about books DC has running. I really, really hope this pans out being true.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

People already shipping Jon & Jackson on Twitter, now admittedly while I'm all for adding some flavor to the Superman love pattern, (though I do question if Jon can handle a black man let alone a black woman) people just ain't giving Jay a chance lmao everyone seems to think he's a stepping stone.
    Last edited by Journey; 10-21-2021 at 02:07 PM.

I was thinking about it, and I really hope Janin got moved from Action Comics because they're planning on moving him to Son of Kal-El.

I mean, Action Comics is going to have Riccardo Frederici on it very soon, and, according to PKJ in a very recent interview, Frederici will be on Action "for the foreseeable future".

I'm thinking that it's very possible that DC started to see how well Son of Kal-El is doing in relation to all of the other Superman books, and how high profile it would be getting by having a bi main continuity Superman and they're now deciding to throw some more artistic weight its way with a higher profile artist.

And I think Janin would really fit Jon's book well. Bring in some of that Grayson sleek and modern feel to what is current one of the most talk about books DC has running. I really, really hope this pans out being true.
    They need too the current art sucks.

Can’t see Janin being treated as a side artist for Timms. If he were to be on that book he’d be the main artist, and I’m not sure if they’re going to kick Timms off like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    People already shipping Jon & Jackson on Twitter, now admittedly while I'm all for adding some flavor to the Superman love pattern, (though I do question if Jon can handle a black man let alone a black woman) people just ain't giving Jay a chance lmao everyone seems to think he's a stepping stone.
    Maybe if Jay does actually become a villain people will ship the two more but as of right now he’s just… nice? There’s hints of him being more interesting but so far it has yet coalesced.