Page 185 of 208 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 3110

Just got caught up on the past 3 issues. Love them. Happy this story started to pick up.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by Lvenger View Post
    Since Tom Taylor has used his Nightwing run to take potshots at the American police
    Really? Consider me a Tom Taylor fan.

Looks like the first volume of SSOKE is selling well

https://twitter.com/tomtaylormade/st...ujjQDRZ_kJDxLA
    Yeah. Heard great things about the sales of our #Superman: Son of Kal-El hardcover.
    Thanks to everyone picking up our first volume!
    And so great to see my friend, @JamesTheFourth, crushing it with so many books here. @ReadTinyOnion.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member

Superman: Son of Kal-El #13 Preview
    Writer: Tom Taylor and Nicole Maines
    Artist: Clayton Henry

Is he going to remark on her having the last name of Dream Girl? Or how in the future her people go practically naked ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Superman: Son of Kal-El #13 Preview
    Writer: Tom Taylor and Nicole Maines
    Artist: Clayton Henry

Ah, yes. The orgasm cover. We meet again!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Ah, yes. The orgasm cover. We meet again!
    Does anyone think they're still setting up Jon to date Dreamer eventually? Or maybe even better, a poly relationship with both her and Jay?

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

I haven't watched Supergirl but Dreamer seems like a cool character. I really like the dynamic between her, Jay and Jon.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by Monari View Post
    Does anyone think they're still setting up Jon to date Dreamer eventually? Or maybe even better, a poly relationship with both her and Jay?
    DC would never have the balls to do that but the three of them have great chemistry.

I hope Nicole gets to work on Jon's series again.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    I haven't watched Supergirl but Dreamer seems like a cool character. I really like the dynamic between her, Jay and Jon.

Jay Jon and Nia make a nice trio, I hope she stays in the cast as I feel like Jon needs a more of his own supporting cast outside of Jay.

Hopefully we are coming to the end of the Bendix arc because I don't find him compelling as an antagonist.

If Jay was able to see Dreamer's vision that mean Batman secret identity was reveal to him also.

God 13 issues in I still don't like Jay & Jon is still the epitome of basic.

Man I just got real Infinite Crisis flashbacks from that future vision. Kind of funny to consider Bendix copying Alexander Luthor instead of Lex huh.

Also I genuinely liked that Taylor managed to tie-in Jon’s history with the Legion of Superheroes in a way that makes sense in regards to Dreamer, ie connecting his personal knowledge of Dreamer from the 31st century with that of her ancestor he’s meeting in the present. Not sure how others would feel but it’s kind of cool.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Yeah I liked how he acknowledged the time with the Legion as well. Dreamer is a cool character that I’m not familiar with, but she seems to fit in well with this group. We finally get the details on what Bendix’s plan is on how to replace the JL with the Rising. Next up they’re going back to Gamorra and taking down Bendix. Looks like Jay’s mother will be a casualty of their rebellion however. Wonder what Gamorra is going to look like coming out of all this? I thought Jay would take charge but I’m not sure anymore.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I wish Taylor would stop writing Lex.