Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Proxy View Post
    I have two guesses.
    1: the x office deems this plot line moot and it cannot be spoken of (most likely theory)
    2: Kurt has been to heaven and is immortal. His only resurrection happened after his body disintegrated so it couldn’t heal. Xavier made him forget (more interesting but very unlikely).
    I think the first option is more likely, i mean in the past he had to banish himself in order to ensure his father remained trapped on Earth, here that doesn't seem to be the case.
    Speaking of, where is Azazeal?

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Kurt looks so small, so alone, I want someone to give him a hug. Or just take him out for a bier.

D6346B7E-9994-48B7-BCC9-B4BC3829FCEB.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Who were the two at the bar? The guy looked especially familiar.
    If it is the panel I am looking at, the woman is Dazzler but I am not sure who the passed out man is (who seems to have taken Jeans spot at the bar).

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    In Marvel we know death is not just a concept but that there is an actual personification of it in Lady Death (or just Death to the vast majority), we know she exists, we know that she thinks and feels, we've seen her take steps to ensure her existence and anonymity save for those who have earned her favor such as Thanos and Deadpool. So my question is, and i know odds are pretty low for this, is it possible she suddenly appears one day before Krakoa and tells all mutants something like "I have had enough of your mockery, your derision, your evasions of me...time to remind you why you should fear and respect me." and boom kills a number of them and makes sure it sticks? I mean can it really be called life if they do not fear death?
    Actually this was addressed in a Jane Foster comic where death almost died from a sickness due to Gamma mutates using the green door to comeback and what really sped it up was the resurrection protocols. The Death of Death, an opposite of the Living Tribunal asked Jane Foster to convince it of why death shouldn’t die in the universe, which she was able to and Death continued. Cause if Death where to die there are beings that live in the spaces between universes that will go into a universe and corrupt all inhabitants of it once Death in that universe dies.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Actually this was addressed in a Jane Foster comic where death almost died from a sickness due to Gamma mutates using the green door to comeback and what really sped it up was the resurrection protocols. The Death of Death, an opposite of the Living Tribunal asked Jane Foster to convince it of why death shouldn’t die in the universe, which she was able to and Death continued. Cause if Death where to die there are beings that live in the spaces between universes that will go into a universe and corrupt all inhabitants of it once Death in that universe dies.
    yea i remember reading that. if death dies then the universe becomes a cancerverse where nothing dies ever.
    its a bit worrysome when you see what the x men look like in the marvel cancerverse with whats going on with the current resurrections X-Men_(Earth-10011)_from_Realm_of_Kings_Imperial_Guard_Vol_1_4_0001.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by carmoc1234; 04-21-2021 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostfire View Post
    I'm surprised that Pixie's actions weren't punished or at least reprimanded. It's one thing to die or get killed, its another thing to die for the lulz. While she can be resurrected it wastes a slot for someone else who legitimately needs to be resurrected - still a waste of finite resources.
    I mean one could argue bshe did it too freak out the racists for life
    Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I agree. Although I did like this issue. I felt like the way Pixie decided to go out was OOC even with peer pressure and Magneto was to brutal in the Crucible.

And the younger generation being so flippant about death makes sense. Even though some were brutally murdered or stuck between dimensions (whatever happened to Blink) they now know they can come back.
    Do we have know if that's 616 Blink or nah
    GrindrStone(D)

Mighty Member

I mean, I'd call a quick and sudden death a compassionate way of doing the fucked up thing that is the crucible.

I do not understand that you are so shocked with a character showing more aggressiveness than normal in the comic where a villain is mentioned that is causing people to become more aggressive in Krakoa.

What is the count up right now?
    IDK let's see you got Dark Phoenix saga that was a bunch of **** ups, Genosha the big 1, House of M also happened on their watch, Utopia was a failure, Phoenix 5 that BS, that's all I got.

Sooooooo am I the only person that believes this book deserves a better artist?

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    IDK let's see you got Dark Phoenix saga that was a bunch of **** ups, Genosha the big 1, House of M also happened on their watch, Utopia was a failure, Phoenix 5 that BS, that's all I got.
    Onslaught, Inferno, IvX, the O5, Nathan Summers, Cassandra Nova...what else, what else?

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    We have seen this before in the Cancerverse and the Marvel X realities where eliminating Death had terrible consequences.

And from what you are saying, the RP will do more harm than good, but will that be tackled in the X-men storylines? Or has it already?

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bozack View Post
    Sooooooo am I the only person that believes this book deserves a better artist?
    I liked the art, but it’s very much of the style I prefer (Alan Davis is my favourite artist).
    But it’s so personal.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Onslaught, Inferno, IvX, the O5, Nathan Summers, Cassandra Nova...what else, what else?
    Now ya'll are just throwing things out there.

Utopia...Magneto and Xavier arent responsible for it and it wasnt a failure. It served as a same haven for mutants during a very specific time in the X-men's history and it fufilled that purpose

Phoenix 5...yeah not seeing how the two can be blamed for that. Ditto on Nathan Summers (which wasnt a failure)

Inferno....neither character was even involved and it was gonna happen with or without them

IVX - Xavier was dead and Magneto wasnt responsible for that.

I'll give you Genosha, Onslaught and HoM

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I do not understand that you are so shocked with a character showing more aggressiveness than normal in the comic where a villain is mentioned that is causing people to become more aggressive in Krakoa.
    Exactly this.
    "I heard the Patchwork Man makes you cut off your own face". "... he makes you do things. Hurty things."
    He's manipulating the island and for how long we don't know.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!